Always a Wasp

Author Topic: BB Ratings  (Read 734 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Let me tell you something cucumber

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: BB Ratings
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2022, 06:39:36 PM »
Agree on the whole. So good to see Atkinson playing that way. Praying Shields is fit for Brizz.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2022, 06:48:33 PM »
One careless error, Bobby. It was Ali Crossdale who went toe to toe with LR-Z, not Josh Bassett.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Westy68

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2022, 06:51:29 PM »
Not sure Brad was a 6, personally thought he was our best back rower. Don’t say this too often but I thought Tom Willis was poor today, most probably his worst game for us, and silly penalties.

Spink needs a good game next week or Paulo will likely take his place. We so desperately need West back.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2022, 07:42:59 PM »
One careless error, Bobby. It was Ali Crossdale who went toe to toe with LR-Z, not Josh Bassett.

Josh did keep up speed but he was behind - Ali was catching him, from a greater distance. Enough of this Reezamit is the fastest!
Let me tell you something cucumber

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2022, 09:57:22 PM »

Josh did keep up speed but he was behind - Ali was catching him, from a greater distance. Enough of this Reezamit is the fastest!

It was Ali who forced him to go for the corner which caused Hastings to miss his kick meaning we lost by 6 and not by 8 which would have taken our LBP away.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Mellie

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2022, 10:29:14 PM »
I thought that was probably Ali's best game for Wasps. Defensively much better and his clear out created Brad's try. Showed he's got wheels too.

Same for Robin Hislop. Very impressed with his set piece and overall contribution  especially as he's probably 4th choice.  However, the opposite for Tom Cruse. Can't remember anything positive from him.

Spink was very good up to his spill that lead to LRZ try then anonymous thereafter. Both wingers did very little for most of the match. Kiran Mcdonald was good though.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2022, 10:36:12 PM »
I thought that was probably Ali's best game for Wasps. Defensively much better and his clear out created Brad's try. Showed he's got wheels too.

Same for Robin Hislop. Very impressed with his set piece and overall contribution  especially as he's probably 4th choice.  However, the opposite for Tom Cruse. Can't remember anything positive from him.

Spink was very good up to his spill that lead to LRZ try then anonymous thereafter. Both wingers did very little for most of the match. Kiran Mcdonald was good though.

I thought Zach came infield a lot, looking for the ball and trying make things happen.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Mellie

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2022, 10:48:46 PM »
He did, I'd agree, though didn't lead to much. More disappointed by Josh.

Beasties

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2022, 11:59:06 PM »
Agree Atkinson was our best player, followed by Odendaal. Nicely surprised by Ryan who I thought had a solid game. Hislop gives his all but it was his side of the scrum that struggled throughout. We left a lot of points out there today so I’m not quite as despondent as some. Depressing resumption of typical Wasps fare though.