Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Surprised that only now!  (Read 1531 times)

mike909

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Surprised that only now!
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2022, 03:06:47 PM »
In my opinion, for whatever that is worth ;), Glaws would not have made their comeback if LR-Z had not produced his moment of opportunist brilliance. He's almost certainly the only player in the Prem who could have scored that try. Most others would have probably kicked to make the ball safe.

Arundell?
Assuming they are fit,......Radwan, May and Watson might have felt more than hopeful perhaps?

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2022, 03:17:58 PM »
In my opinion, for whatever that is worth ;), Glaws would not have made their comeback if LR-Z had not produced his moment of opportunist brilliance. He's almost certainly the only player in the Prem who could have scored that try. Most others would have probably kicked to make the ball safe.

Arundell?
Assuming they are fit,......Radwan, May and Watson might have felt more than hopeful perhaps?

Possibly, but remember, Ali was one stride away from catching him. LR-Z himself has been quoted as saying  "thank God there wasn’t another five metres, I just got over the line which I am happy about."
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

mike909

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2022, 03:47:47 PM »
Perhaps I ought to add Ali to the list!

Watson is probably my fav winger who doesn't/hasn't played for Wasps and I've seen both pace and guile that might have made it, May if back at his best has the wheels but prob drop the ball and Radwan is too good for Eddie, so he has my sympathies!