Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Wasps Reality check - BB  (Read 806 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Let me tell you something cucumber

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
Re: Wasps Reality check - BB
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2022, 08:47:17 PM »
I am not sure that article was anything other than fluff and puff, a filler full of meaningless words.

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2022, 09:47:10 PM »
Agree NWW. A nothing article. Bit of an unnecessary dig at the stadium announcer in there as well - poor though he is. We’ll be ok and if local freelancers want to jump on the negativity train so be it.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2022, 10:03:01 PM »
Agree NWW. A nothing article. Bit of an unnecessary dig at the stadium announcer in there as well - poor though he is. We’ll be ok and if local freelancers want to jump on the negativity train so be it.

Bobby is not a freelancer. I think he is a Wasps fan and is just as frustrated and puzzled as the rest of us.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2022, 10:11:02 PM »
I think he is Ross. Reports mainly on Tigers. If he is a Wasps fan then it’s the wrong time to be writing negative stuff.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2022, 11:00:13 PM »
I think he is Ross. Reports mainly on Tigers. If he is a Wasps fan then it’s the wrong time to be writing negative stuff.

AFAIK. Bobby was the Coventry rugby reporter first and was then added as the Leics rugby reporter for the same newspaper group.

SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2022, 07:25:43 AM »

AFAIK. Bobby was the Coventry rugby reporter first and was then added as the Leics rugby reporter for the same newspaper group.

Yes. Reach PLC - formerly Trinity Mirror - own the CT. They own both the CT and the Leicester Mercury. As part of a HC reduction move, Bobby picky the rugby reporting job for both Wasps and Tigers.