Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Morning All  (Read 846 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Morning All
« on: September 20, 2022, 04:34:18 AM »
Morning All for today's match.

A bit early but needs must.

Very dark and the planes haven't started yet. Can't comment on the team as we haven't seen one yet! Can only hope they show the "big boys" how it is done.

Safe travels to the merry few. I will be watching from afar.

COYW
Let me tell you something cucumber

Bloke in North Dorset

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Morning All
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 05:35:43 AM »
Morning Neil’s,

You are an early bird. We’re just outside Eisnbach, one of the highest parts of the Black Forest and is cold. I’ve just dug out my thick fleece and the shorts have gone in to temporary retirement.  I’m just waiting for it to get light enough to go hiking. 

Hopefully we’ll see some of the future stars from the academy pushing for 1st team selection.

Safe travels,

Simon

Wombles

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2022, 07:01:37 AM »
Morning all! Back to the grindstone this morning, however a prem cup game tonight and our trip to Bath Friday makes the working week much more palatable.

Looking forward to seeing the wider squad and future first teamers performance tonight. I attest to missing the old Tetley bitter cup comp and todays prem cup is a shadow of that wonderful competition. However the young guns need a fast of top level rugby and until we get the A league back this is a good chance for them.

Go well today boys!

Chris

Once a Wasp ALWAYS a Wasp.

backdoc

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2022, 08:12:51 AM »
Do we know the team selection for today?

BlackAndGoldSunglasses

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2022, 08:16:27 AM »
Not seen it announced yet.

Is the match streaming / broadcast anywhere?

Oh, morning all, by the way! Cool and dark, Autumn is well upon us...

andermt

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2022, 09:29:05 AM »
Morning all, unfortunately a new job in Woking means I'm down south midweek as opposed to being in Coventry so won't be at tonight's match, would have been otherwise.

When it was A-League midweek that was one thing but Prem Cup is supposed to be an LV Cup replacement so midweek games surprised me, doesn't give the teams the option of giving a newly fit player a run-out before the following weekend, no way you would put a player in tonight then again on Friday night.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2022, 09:31:00 AM »
Morning all, unfortunately a new job in Woking means I'm down south midweek as opposed to being in Coventry so won't be at tonight's match, would have been otherwise.

When it was A-League midweek that was one thing but Prem Cup is supposed to be an LV Cup replacement so midweek games surprised me, doesn't give the teams the option of giving a newly fit player a run-out before the following weekend, no way you would put a player in tonight then again on Friday night.

Not unless you only intended for him to just play a half and hope there were no injuries.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2022, 11:31:34 AM »

Not unless you only intended for him to just play a half and hope there were no injuries.

This - Jacob for 40 then full back on Friday
Let me tell you something cucumber

andermt

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2022, 08:02:39 AM »

Even then a 3 day turnaround is tight.