Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Morning All  (Read 861 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Morning All
« on: September 27, 2022, 05:16:27 AM »
Morning All.

A game on BT awaits all who can't get there tonight.  Nice team we have picked but it is at the Cheetahs home so will be tough but not impossible for our youngsters. Nice to see the sprinkling of come backs making their first showings of the season.

Safe travels to anyone going.

COYW
Let me tell you something cucumber

Wombles

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Morning All
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 06:44:28 AM »
Morning all! Unusual to have a mid weeker to look forward to. Once again emotions are tempered somewhat until we know what is happening with our club. However to see players returning from injury and the young hopefuls of the future is always something to look forward to.

I finish work at 6:30 and on a good run it’s just over 20 mins to get from the surgery to home. Will have to make sure I am out the door bang on!

Chris

Once a Wasp ALWAYS a Wasp.

Bloke in North Dorset

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 07:02:06 AM »
Thanks for mentioning that, Wombles, I hadn’t taken in it was a 7pm (8 for me) KO.

Safe travels everyone.

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2022, 07:34:22 AM »
Morning all.  It's going to be good to put faces to the names, and  -  who knows!  -  we could stand a good chance too.  Go for it Wasps, but remember to keep going hell for leather in the second half too.  We'll be shouting for you.  Good luck and COYW, and safe journeys to everyone.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2022, 07:56:19 AM »
Morning all. Not having BT I can't watch this one. Hope it becomes available soon as. Great that some of our injured are coming back and getting a run out. With this weekend being a bye,they may get a spot in the squad the following game. Hope for a good win and no more injuries.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2022, 08:48:57 AM »
Morning all - an intriguing watch awaits.

mike909

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2022, 09:00:33 AM »
Morning - on TV for me, a more than interesting game that's winnable especially if we can get decent ball to the fliers. It's going to be a slightly odd watch for me as I will watch the halves either side of Bake Off...

Hope the weather is decent - it's a bit blowy and damp with showers here near the M4 Briz-way, with a forecast to improve. Radar showing lines of showers across the Midlands and brisk winds forecast too

Safe travels to all going

Mike

Westy68

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2022, 09:17:15 AM »
morning everyone, I'm really looking forward to this game, keen to put faces to names and see how good some of our youngsters are.

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2022, 09:45:16 AM »
Morning all. A breezy, wet, chilly day here in the Midlands. Classic rugby weather.

Steve from Cov

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2022, 10:05:18 AM »
Morning all,
Really looking forward to tonight’s game.
Tigers will be competitive- it’s within their DNA - but I’m confident we can win tonight.
Some really exciting selections and expecting the likes of Rodrigo, Paolo, Hartley and Feyi-Wabaso to cause some damage.
Delighted to see so many young prospects too.
Ps great to see a couple of youngsters with Cov connections - Hardwick & Bell - get game time too.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 10:09:30 AM by Steve from Cov »

MarleyWasp

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2022, 10:17:48 AM »
Morning all. I have to be honest, midweek Rugby was one of the highlights of the pandemic for me and I've missed the chance to finish work on time and settle down for a match in the evening.

I'm really excited by our team tonight. I don't know a great deal about the Leicester side however. I've always been frustrated that we don't target the Premiership Cup as it's not exactly done previous winners any harm. Wins for us and Newcastle tonight would put us in a great position.

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2022, 10:25:13 AM »
Did not realise this had coverage. Great stuff.
Enjoy all.
I still don't like it being midweek, but it does level things up.

RP

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2022, 03:30:07 PM »
Morning (I know its afternoon)..

Manage to escape work early and heading to game with a couple of tigers fans, quite looking forward to this one as it could be quite open.
Ritchie, your bike cost how much? And it doesn't even come with pedals?

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2022, 04:59:22 PM »
Afternoon all.

Given how our lads week played against Falcons last week, I think that they will be up for this one against the old enemy!