Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Morning all  (Read 2290 times)

Bloke in North Dorset

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Morning all
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2022, 12:31:15 PM »
I forgot to add, I had my booster (Moderna) Covid jab on Tuesday and have been really ill since, sleeping upright on the sofa as I can't sleep lying in bed. Woke up this morning feeling really rough still. I had sort of hoped to go on a bike ride with this lovely weather, and back to watch the match, but no chance.

A couple of others have said they suffered with Moderna booster this time . Take it easy
I've got my Moderna jab tomorrow gulp!

And we have ours Tuesday ::)
I've just booked mine for the 22nd and reading this is making me wonder ! I was fine after the first 2 then had Pfizer as the booster and was rough for about 4 days.

However my, not very healthy living and obese, younger brother was an early victim and spent 8 days in intensive care on an incubator. He never fully recovered and is a real mess now and is probably going to need to start dialysis soon.

I am healthy but won't pass up the opportunity opportunity to lower the risk for the sake of a few das feeling rough. I have the same attitude to the 'flu jab, I was laid out for about 5 days in my early 30s, I was very fit then and the road back was difficult.

wasps

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2022, 01:18:00 PM »

Didn't make it to a live game this season and am worried that I now won't

However i fancy us to win.
The players may be playing for a future contract / line and I expect to see an increased intensity because of it

backdoc

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2022, 01:28:33 PM »
Not sure if anyone has posted, but Tom Willis has appendicitis and Koch is ill, so Ryan/Alo and Morris/Curran are the changes

FishingWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2022, 02:07:11 PM »
Just seen the late changes a shame but we still have a strong team. Currently in the clubhouse enjoying a glass of malbec, hoping to not need a bottle after the game unless it's celebratory.
COYW

JF

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2022, 02:23:33 PM »
Just back from a lovely walk through Brunswick Park and Arnos Park here in north London.

About to settle down and watch what I hope isn't, but fear might be, one of our last games.

Allez, allez, allez!