Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Some Press - Sorry if duplicated (only those Nationals I can Access)  (Read 1827 times)

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Some Press - Sorry if duplicated (only those Nationals I can Access)
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2022, 10:28:19 AM »
It seems as though the RFU/PRL have a suicidal complex.  If we are to join the Championship my family  would still go to any Wasp-involved game we could get to and/or watch any games on TV involving Wasps.  We wouldn't go to any  other matches.

Belfast Wasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2022, 10:42:55 AM »
+1 Wonky OAWAAW

jamestaylor002

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2022, 10:54:12 AM »
It seems as though the RFU/PRL have a suicidal complex.  If we are to join the Championship my family  would still go to any Wasp-involved game we could get to and/or watch any games on TV involving Wasps.  We wouldn't go to any  other matches.

+1

MarleyWasp

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2022, 11:04:56 AM »
If the 11 other Premiership clubs vote to remove our P Share, then I will never set foot in any of their stadiums or a Premiership Rugby final ever again, even if Wasps do make it back into the top flight.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2022, 11:14:18 AM »
If the 11 other Premiership clubs vote to remove our P Share, then I will never set foot in any of their stadiums or a Premiership Rugby final ever again, even if Wasps do make it back into the top flight.

A very big +1
Let me tell you something cucumber

RP

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2022, 11:18:01 AM »

+1
Ritchie, your bike cost how much? And it doesn't even come with pedals?

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2022, 12:18:02 PM »
Agreed. Simply couldn’t consider even attempting to affiliate with anyone else. If the P share gets stripped BT subscriptions would go. Two more teams on the brink. The game is on a precipice.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2022, 12:36:21 PM »
Agreed. Simply couldn’t consider even attempting to affiliate with anyone else. If the P share gets stripped BT subscriptions would go. Two more teams on the brink. The game is on a precipice.

I am waiting just to make sure we are sunk. I will then cancel  BT and will tell them why. I already have Premier TV so get every URC match plus many French Top 14 weekly matches. Also Sky still seem to do some internationals plus Amazon. With a few matches on terrestrial I can see no need for TV covering the remains bunch.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2022, 12:49:39 PM »
Agreed - in exactly the same boat.

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2022, 03:13:16 PM »

Yep.
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

Westy68

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2022, 03:45:24 PM »
Yep I agree, I wouldn't go to a club game, unless it was corporate and I wasn't paying. Will go to twickenham as I'm going twice next month.

Not sure I will stop BT, would like to keep an eye on the x wasps players especially Joe, Willis x2, Alfie and a few more. What would really get me if they played for Sarries or Tigers

Rifleman Harris

• Wasps Rugby Fan and MND Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2022, 04:34:09 PM »
Yep I agree, I wouldn't go to a club game, unless it was corporate and I wasn't paying. Will go to twickenham as I'm going twice next month.

Not sure I will stop BT, would like to keep an eye on the x wasps players especially Joe, Willis x2, Alfie and a few more. What would really get me if they played for Sarries or Tigers

I would imagine both will be able to find space in their salary caps to take them on.  I'm not sure how many others will have enough space though!

wasps

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2022, 05:10:57 PM »

I would imagine both will be able to find space in their salary caps to take them on.  I'm not sure how many others will have enough space though!

When Saracens were relegated and needed to offload players, wasn't there an allowance so that other clubs could help them?

I suspect that a similar allowance has already been made otherwise I can't see how Bath and Saracens would have already picked up some Worcester players

Westy68

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2022, 05:15:16 PM »
Bath have a large amount of injured players, so they have £400,000 for more players. Sarries I believe PL said do whatever makes you happy