Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Press Interference  (Read 4968 times)

jamestaylor002

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Press Interference
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2018, 12:00:51 PM »
The bit about him wanting to go to Sarries so he could be with his good friend Jamie George, ignoring that he'd then be leaving his very close friend Dan Robson behind at Wasps, was also amusing.

Good point made Paul.

BG

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2018, 12:09:07 PM »
If Briefcase has already made up his mind that he doesn't want to be at Wasps (Warwickshire, Leamington geographically) anymore then if I were Dai I'd be inclined to let him go now. Apart from kicking long penalties he's not added much to the team this year... that's possibly because of what's rumoured to be going on in the background though

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2018, 01:50:43 PM »
I do find the DM comments of Saracens clearing the decks to fit Elliot in quite funny though. I would've thought that these players were moving on / retiring before such rumours came to light. So how Saracens are clearing the deck confuses me.

They never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

jamestaylor002

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2018, 03:50:12 PM »
I do find the DM comments of Saracens clearing the decks to fit Elliot in quite funny though. I would've thought that these players were moving on / retiring before such rumours came to light. So how Saracens are clearing the deck confuses me.

They never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Definitely! ::)