Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Feeling quite melancholy  (Read 2855 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Feeling quite melancholy
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2022, 02:07:25 PM »
I am getting annoyed at the stupid comments I receive at work such as " what are you going to do about your Wasps Tattoo" and who are you going to support now?

Like many others I was this weekend and will be from now on ignoring the games on TV and the results of the other teams and will have to fill my weekends with something else to do.

For those of you who wish to cancel BT Sport but are stuck in a contract we was able to swap BT Sport for Netflix and Now TV which includes Sky Atlantic and other Sky channels for only £1 a month more.

Nice one thanks
Let me tell you something cucumber

DGP Wasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Feeling quite melancholy
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2022, 02:12:28 PM »
With the time now past 2.00, I can't help but think of the many employees, both players, coaches and others, who right now are being told their fate and that of Wasps.  I feel for all of them and wish them nothing but the best for the future.

Then as they digest the news, it will begin to filter through to us as supporters.  I still cling to the slimmest of slim hopes that there is a metaphorical knight in shining armour waiting in the wings to lead us out of this awful situation and take us back to the top, but I know that at this late stage, that is completely fanciful.