Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Season ticket/Hospitality Package holders  (Read 5822 times)

Nrgee

• Season ticket since 2016-17
    • View Profile
Re: Season ticket/Hospitality Package holders
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2022, 11:40:52 AM »
it appears season ticket holders have been getting letters with regards to the process of entering a claim as a creditor. Has anybody who purchased A hospitality season ticket received a letter yet.

nuneaton wasps

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2022, 11:43:05 AM »
yes , but have sent information for claim to bank

BlackCountryWasp

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2022, 03:28:24 PM »
Had my letter as a STH this morning too. I've already instigated my claim under Section 75 with my Credit Card provider. So far they've wanted sales confirmation, terms and conditions of the ST and evidence of administration. All sent over.

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2022, 03:31:59 PM »
I got a letter today as a Sponsor  (non=corporate).  £2,200 gone. Non-recoverable.

ColonelWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2022, 04:33:47 PM »
Hi Wonky, mine came through today as well for Charlie.

I actually opened the letter around the time that he was confirmed as being called up to the England Training Squad and listed as "unattached"!

Based on the season's sponsorship, I'm still feeling quite "attached" to him! :)

Very well deserved though and absolutely wish him all the best going forward from a personal point of view as he's a terrific guy and a wonderful player (top family as well).

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2022, 04:59:39 PM »
Hello Colonel   Aaah!  There's lovely!  Yes, Charlie deserves some recognition - he's a very talented lad and will do so well.  It's great that you're keeping in touch; one day you'll watch him play internationally and be able to boast a bit about him .... in the best way possible of course!  I doubt I'll see Will again tho' it would be nice.  I'd  love to keep in contact with Tom (Willis)  one of the nicest people you could ever meet, but doubt I'll be that lucky.  Depends really.  He reminds me very much of Tom Rees, with a side serving of Joe L.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if all all our young and experienced guns joined up somewhere  again.  We can hope.

St Bruno

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2022, 10:43:35 AM »
It seems that, if you paid for ST by debit card, the time limit for a chargeback claim is 120 days.

bigad82

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2022, 04:02:08 PM »
My bank as now asked to cancel my season ticket with a company that has ceased trading.
They are not making this easy at all.

bigad82

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2022, 04:07:46 PM »
The first page of wasps.co.uk has changed to say that Wasps Holdings has ceased to trade.
I have sent them that in the hope they start being realistic.

FishingWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2022, 09:05:59 PM »
It would be interesting to know which banks are playing ball and which are placing hurdles. I'll kick off as mine are being difficult
Mine is Natwest (Mastercard credit card) and seems to be asking spurious questions and requesting documentation such as season ticket receipts etc that I do not have. This is after sending the note from the administrators. Also asking similar info for each of the ST, the parking, and the Clubhouse. They do not seem to understand the nature of a season ticket.
Perseverence may be necessary, and in time a recourse to the financial ombudsman?  And of course consideration to switching bank to one that has played ball

ardenwasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2022, 09:31:21 PM »
It would be interesting to know which banks are playing ball and which are placing hurdles.

Barclaycard has refunded me today (for 12 of 14 games) which is fair. They have been very quick and asked no additional questions after I submitted their online form.

bigad82

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2022, 07:01:43 AM »
Mine is Capital one MasterCard.
Asking me to cancel the season ticket when Wasps are already in breach of contract is baffling.
I think they are getting confused with Wasps Holdings/ACL/Wasps RUFC mixed up.
Premiership rugby hasn't helped by announcing Wasps fixtures over Christmas.
Friday's game being cancelled might make the penny drop.

andermt

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2022, 09:52:08 AM »
Mine are being slow and slightly difficult - Santander.

THey have a good online form which for me failed to work on 3 occasions (it asked me to pick the transaction from a list which I did, and then I got an email saying it couldn't find the transaction).
The missus had her ticket in her name so a separate transaction and hers went through on the online form last week but has had no update since.

I phoned them up, and on the second occasion actually got to a person (after about 90mins of calls) who took my details and said they would send me a claim form, I'm still waiting for the form.

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2022, 12:07:21 PM »
HSBC debit card purchase have refunded me 12/14 of season tickets and parking, filled in online form last week then no further questions / contact but has appeared in my account today, wasn't holding out much hope given their role in the situation!

nuneaton wasps

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2022, 01:54:40 PM »
sent my information off to nationwide for over £1000 pound they say they cannot find any transaction to WASPS RUFC COVENTRY GB even though it is on my bank statements in bold letters on the dates i sent to them. they say if i won't to carry on with claim need to fill the forms out again and start a new claim. it looks like nationwide hope that i just go away and will probably keep putting more and more hurdles up.