Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Season ticket/Hospitality Package holders  (Read 5816 times)

InBetweenWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Season ticket/Hospitality Package holders
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2022, 10:02:15 AM »
Monzo still giving it the ‘computer-says-no’ response and telling me there’s 41 days for the Merchant to respond and they can’t do anything about it.

I’ve asked them how/why both Lloyds and CapitalOne have already refunded and they also use Mastercard as their provider.

I’ve also asked what possible response are they expecting from Wasps/FRP other than they won’t be fulfilling any more fixtures as they’re suspended from the league, as well as having no players, coaching staff and almost zero back office staff.  It’s been escalated, apparently to someone who can give a straightforward answer beyond ‘sorry, we can’t help’

Laterontoday

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Season ticket/Hospitality Package holders
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2022, 01:58:20 PM »
Monzo still giving it the ‘computer-says-no’ response and telling me there’s 41 days for the Merchant to respond and they can’t do anything about it.

I’ve asked them how/why both Lloyds and CapitalOne have already refunded and they also use Mastercard as their provider.

I’ve also asked what possible response are they expecting from Wasps/FRP other than they won’t be fulfilling any more fixtures as they’re suspended from the league, as well as having no players, coaching staff and almost zero back office staff.  It’s been escalated, apparently to someone who can give a straightforward answer beyond ‘sorry, we can’t help’

Have you sent them the letter from FRP. That clearly says on page one season tickets cannot be honoured any further due to administration.