Always a Wasp

Author Topic: So D Day or not?  (Read 4407 times)

coddy

• Wasps Rugby Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: So D Day or not?
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2022, 04:45:31 PM »
With the aid of a ladder, I got on one in Blade Triumph in Stratford. My feet were at least a foot off the ground. Now, where did I put those Elton John Pinball Wizard boots ...
[/quote]

You'd be surprised our low the Tiger 800 is, I'm 5'5" and I'm fine with the standard model (XR range not XC)

This model is also available with a low seat height option so there really is no reason why you can't go full on Adventure Touring if you so wish Nelly.  8)

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
Re: So D Day or not?
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2022, 06:54:24 PM »
Yes, in fairness, I have tried that model, as I know someone who has it and has the lowering kit and a slimmed down saddle (a very nice lady). My tippy toes could just reach the floor. I might be 5'7" (on a good day), but I have very short legs (just call me stumpy). Slightly better on a Honda Grom (and THAT is a small bike - about 2" lower than the lowered Tiger). My Harley has a seat a good 4" lower than the lowered Tiger. With 'stacked' Harley boots, my heel is only 1 or 2" off the ground. The best bike (for seat height, not a great bike in other respects) I have been on/owned was a Honda Black Shadow 750. That I could nearly flat foot with the right boots.