Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Wasps Shop  (Read 1046 times)

Peej

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Wasps Shop
« on: December 22, 2022, 12:04:52 PM »
I notice that the wasps shop has completely disappeared as an entity.

I ordered some stuff from there for Black Friday which never arrived. Did anyone else? Does anyone know what the options might be (just in case Martin Lewis is a Wasps fan and on the forum! ) ?

Cheers

MarleyWasp

Re: Wasps Shop
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2022, 12:09:46 PM »
Same here. Elite Sports, who were running the shop during Covid, and were Hummel's licenced operator in the UK went into administration. Whether they were still involved with Wasps I don't know but I do know they also ran the CCFC shops and they're currently closed too.

DGP Wasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2022, 12:12:31 PM »
I ordered mid-November (about a week before "Black Friday").  Of the 9 items I ordered, 3 were out of stock, so I was refunded for them and the rest was delivered within a few days, so at that point all seemed to be running OK.

MarleyWasp

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2023, 09:06:41 AM »
I've been advised to file a claim with my credit card company to get my money back as it's unlikely my order will be fulfilled.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2023, 09:41:59 AM »
I've been advised to file a claim with my credit card company to get my money back as it's unlikely my order will be fulfilled.

I did this last week and have been refunded already. All it required was to fill in a form and include the invoice (purchase was by internet).
Let me tell you something cucumber