Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Morning All!  (Read 2244 times)

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Morning All!
« on: December 23, 2018, 07:50:53 AM »
Got a house full today so I'm gonna struggle to watch this one,  but come hell of high water I'm gonna follow it one way or another.

We should be able to win it, and we really need to put in a solid performance and walk away with a "W".

Have fun if you're there, and shout loud!

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

coddy

• Wasps Rugby Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Morning All!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 08:47:44 AM »
Morning all, picking my daughter up from Uni this morning followed by a Turkey Roast dinner. Once I've done the washing up it will be a couple of hours in front of the box cheering on Wasps.

We should win today but far from over confident. Expecting a high scoring game with around 60 points, hopefully we can bag at least 31 of them.

Brandnewtorugby

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 09:05:14 AM »
Morning all, best wishes to you and yours. Lots of sad news from around the world this morning, whilst sparing a thought for others I cannot stop being excited about our little sporting fix later on today. Thirty thousand people really makes a great atmosphere, it seems to be a popular tradition to go and watch a game of rugby with the family at Christmas time.

It's wet and miserable in Solihull, the forecast isn't great either. Last year it would have been a worry, but this year it isn't quite the same worry. I have no idea what to expect from this game. I thought that they put in a great performance last week and wouldn't be surprised if Toulouse go very far in the competition.

Safe travels all, here's to a great game and may the best team win, but of course, Come on You Wasps!

'Notso'
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 09:07:43 AM by Brandnewtorugby »

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 09:26:17 AM »
Morning folks. A lie in morning (8:30AM) to be greeted by a very wet landscape, but not actually raining, and dark dismal clouds here in South Warwickshire.

Long day yesterday as the better half and myself visited mid Wales to view and buy her Christmas present (so I guess that cat is out of the bag). She drove it home and her old one departed to the metal yard in the sky on the back of a transporter. It had served her well after numerous bumps and scrapes, the final bump was too much and broke the engine. 150k miles in just over 13 years. Not bad considering it cost just £5k back then. Solid Korean engineering.

Anyway, Mrs NWW coming with me and my father to the game. Let's hope its an omen (her second ever visit), the first being the last time we won at the Ricoh.

mike909

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 09:34:40 AM »
Morning all, from a damp West Country. Sofa booked.....

Rain radar looks like the worst has cleared the Midlands, so fingers crossed for later.

Gamewise, I think having had some more gametime for certain combinations will improve matters, and expect big bench impact.

I suppose the dog is looking a me for a reason......

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2018, 10:05:28 AM »
Good morning all.
I am mildly confident about today. Sadly I am not in England, and am visiting family. I cannot even watch the game live, and shall instead be seeing delayed transmission.
That might sound like a poor show, I am sure the match will be a better one. Let us hope we don't freeze in front of a big crowd....

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2018, 10:09:40 AM »
Miserable morning in Hastings. Struggled to get out of bed. Got to do some Christmas shopping - visit my independent (and proud of it) greengrocer, specially open today, to get some local fresh produce. I find I use supermarkets less and less for food - tinned stuff only. One of the great conundrums, why do supermarkets wrap individual swedes in plastic?
Really looking forward to the game. Here's to a bonus point win for us. Hope all players stay injury free.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Fats

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2018, 10:18:57 AM »
 Nice and hot here in Dubai. Looking forward to watching the game later.  8)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2018, 11:10:42 AM »
Morning all. Now on route with whole family. Looking like A wet long run according to googly things. After the fun of Toulouse hoping we can turn around the losing streak.
Let me tell you something cucumber