Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Come on Jack  (Read 1715 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Come on Jack
« on: June 09, 2023, 08:04:11 PM »
Toulouse v Racing about to start.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Come on Jack
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2023, 09:29:01 PM »
Off at 60mins with score 34-0. Played very well ..... but we knew that.

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2023, 09:32:10 PM »
Still find it difficult to watch our Crown Jewels deliver the goods elsewhere. Willis, Willis, Oghre, West, Atkinson, Fisilau, Barbeary ad infinitum.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2023, 09:40:13 PM »
Still find it difficult to watch our Crown Jewels deliver the goods elsewhere. Willis, Willis, Oghre, West, Atkinson, Fisilau, Barbeary ad infinitum.

Don't count those involved in the PRL as I have no interest in that. Even hope Tom gets shown the door tomorrow by a superb team.

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2023, 08:38:39 AM »
Our family has split loyalties next season.  None of us wish  Sa??acens  well, but we still support both Tom W.s  (West/Willis).  I tell myself that they might get a better chance at International and also their  bank managers will be happy, but I'm hoping they don't pick  up the team's bad habits.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2023, 09:37:24 AM »
Our family has split loyalties next season.  None of us wish  Sa??acens  well, but we still support both Tom W.s  (West/Willis).  I tell myself that they might get a better chance at International and also their  bank managers will be happy, but I'm hoping they don't pick  up the team's bad habits.

Anyone going there is bound to be introduced to their " bad habits". The first ones required of any incomer is to tackle with loose arms. Full shoulder tackle and the arms follow by momentum.  Watch them.

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2023, 09:55:03 AM »
Don't think I can bring myself to watch them, Neils. It would mean watching the rest of the team!  And Fazlet shoving youngsters in the back, and  stupid celebrations, and Lozowski, and Daly. ......  and that's only the beginning .....

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2023, 10:15:30 AM »
Don't think I can bring myself to watch them, Neils. It would mean watching the rest of the team!  And Fazlet shoving youngsters in the back, and  stupid celebrations, and Lozowski, and Daly. ......  and that's only the beginning .....

Agreed. Have got to the stage that after the French Final next week all subscriptions are being cancelled. Will move over to Sky Stream without sport and will get my weekly dose via Viaplay on Amazon - gives me every URC match plus many Top 14. We have agreed that once the Top 14 and Pro2 fixtures are out French trabel to see Dan, Jack and Jimmy. Anyone with the Italians I will see in Edinburgh. PRL failure in coming months/years will cause great celebration. Any BT enquiry as to reasdons will get a barrel load.

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2023, 11:59:24 AM »
Those going the SdF next week are in for a treat.

Probably two of the best 3 teams in Europe.

Edge possibly with Toulouse but La R will fight them all the way to the end - we all know how good they are at snatching victory at the death.