Always a Wasp

Author Topic: england1st 15 vs wales c  (Read 3353 times)

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: england1st 15 vs wales c
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2023, 06:39:33 PM »
Oh, how I wish I'd seen that.  Huge admiration for Mrs. Neils.

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2023, 07:21:21 PM »
As a slight aside - a fair measure of the guy to my mind. A match he was injured for in Coventry he sat with the coaches but at a few points was on his feet shrieking at th ref. One final diatribe he included a few choice words and my other half jumped up and had a substantial go at him telling the coaches they should be embarrassed to be associated with such a foul mouthed cretin. He tried to have a go back but was marched back to the rear of the stand. Much local applause. No time for the little sh!te

Sounds like the game Paul Smith references in this article where he witnessed similar, no mention of Mrs Neils putting him back in his box though unfortunately!

https://twitter.com/RugbyPass/status/1690710321399255040?t=9rOt5_o1PsfOuFqkx0QNOA&s=19

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2023, 09:56:41 PM »
As a slight aside - a fair measure of the guy to my mind. A match he was injured for in Coventry he sat with the coaches but at a few points was on his feet shrieking at th ref. One final diatribe he included a few choice words and my other half jumped up and had a substantial go at him telling the coaches they should be embarrassed to be associated with such a foul mouthed cretin. He tried to have a go back but was marched back to the rear of the stand. Much local applause. No time for the little sh!te

Sounds like the game Paul Smith references in this article where he witnessed similar, no mention of Mrs Neils putting him back in his box though unfortunately!

https://twitter.com/RugbyPass/status/1690710321399255040?t=9rOt5_o1PsfOuFqkx0QNOA&s=19

About halfway through second half he was removed.
Let me tell you something cucumber

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2023, 10:16:09 PM »
Shame he wasn't 'removed' permanently.