Always a Wasp

Author Topic: I don't like to deal in excuses...........  (Read 1241 times)

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
I don't like to deal in excuses...........
« on: December 30, 2018, 10:43:41 AM »
but I am surprised that no one has mentioned that for yesterday's game we had a 6 day turn around and Quins had 7 days. I don't know if Christmas being in the middle had any effect. However I expect the boys had the day off, effectively making it a 5 day turnaround though I expect Quins had the day off as well.

Considering the dreadful Bath game and what has gone on before, I thought we didn't do too badly. If someone had offered me a LBP before the off, I'd have snatched at it as I expected a bit of a hammering.

A couple of thoughts: I expected Charlie to start and I was surprised that it took Dai so long to bring him on. Booj flattered to deceive earlier in the season and now looks as if he may have lost his edge. He's played a lot of premier league rugby for an ex championship player and I think he needs a break. Dobby did not look match fit - not surprising really. Hope he's not broken again.

Finally Steve Diamond was right about CMK - he does make it up. A big televised game at HQ required a more experienced and better ref than him.

One more thing, some prat on Quins new board actually wrote and I quote "So much petty shirt pulling, grabbing and holding off the ball from Wasps. Not a likeable team, by any stretch of the imagination!" . I guess he was looking in the mirror and got confused.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!