Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Happy New Year!  (Read 2046 times)

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Happy New Year!
« on: January 01, 2019, 09:09:02 AM »
Happy New year to everyone here. I hope no one has too sore a head, and that we can all enjoy a definite upturn in our fortunes through 2019.

Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Year!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 09:14:06 AM »
Here's to a good one. Best Wishes for 2019 to everyone but particularly Wasps.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 09:31:27 AM »
Only had a couple of small glasses of wine, so head is OK. Looks like a good day for a ride out on my motorbike. Must clean and lube the chain first.

coddy

• Wasps Rugby Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 09:57:45 AM »
Happy New Year one and all, it will be very interesting to see all the comings and goings of players in the next few weeks and fingers crossed for some savvy recruitment and re-signings.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 11:02:25 AM »
Happy New Year to all. Just been for a long dog walk in the countryside and feeling quite good. Beautiful day down here. Let's hope all the rumours are put to bed quickly in the coming days/week. Whatever happens will still be tracking up and down to the Ricoh.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Rifleman Harris

• Wasps Rugby Fan and MND Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 11:42:15 AM »
Happy New Year from East Kent.  It is a beautiful morning here too.

Fingers crossed for a healthy, happy, prosperous and successful year to everyone on here and at Wasps.  Whatever the outcome of the next days, weeks and months we will still have a great club to follow and bring us excitement, joy and frustration.  Long may it continue.

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 01:52:08 PM »
Happy new year.
Will be happier with a W

mike909

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2019, 02:13:06 PM »
HNY one and all

Feeling fine today, have been suffering from man flu over xmas and new year so just a couple of glasses of fizz and a slightly late night comforting my dog who hates fireworks

So - what would I like for 2019? Well, some luck with injuries, especially for Robson, Taylor and the props....and for space and time to allow Umaga to get squad time, inside centre to have some options (with might mean Umaga) and for WLR to rediscover some form.

We're going to lose Daly, Launch, Shields and Hughes for 6Ns time, which is a shame but we need to use the 6Ns time to get some points under our belt and with luck get a little confidence back. We can select during 6Ns a more than decent backrow, hopefully ditto front row and just get some ball to play with, on the front foot.

And most of all, I'd love a win vs Saints!