Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Good morning all.  (Read 3412 times)

Wiltshire Wasp

• Loving Coventry
    • View Profile
Good morning all.
« on: January 06, 2019, 07:13:45 AM »
Two of us on way via the Cathedral for this one. Surely we will not be disappointed again? Hoping for an entertaining injury free game with lots of points for Wasps.
“In a world full of Kardashians be an Audrey”.

wasps

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Good morning all.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 07:32:50 AM »
Good morning.

I'm hoping to watch this game on TV, but it all depends on the kids, as usual.
It's hard to convince 2 year olds that their favourite cartoon character will appear on the pitch if they wait long enough.

How are we all going to celebrate WHEN we win later?

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 07:49:00 AM »
Morning Wiltshire wasp and wasps, and good morning all.

I have had a stinking cold for the last few days which i finally feel like I'm getting over,  so I am of course hopelessly optimistic for this one.

I'll probably lock myself away from the kids and watch it on the laptop. Either way it is time for us to click!

COYW!
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

Chilham

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 08:21:58 AM »
Morning all

First post here in a long time.  The other parish has become a little too toxic for my taste.

Hoping for a win by any means today.  A lot of responsibility on Joe, but hoping he'll give the set-piece some stability, and some "Follow me" leadership, that'll provide a platform for a good performance.  Hoping some of our more senior players like Willie and Elliot can sort-out their form, and that Lima can finally bring it.

Feel better soon vv.  Struggling with a bit of a cold myself.

Come on .... you Wasps too-loo-rye-aye!

Harry the wasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 09:05:21 AM »
Good morning everyone,

Nine of us travelling from the village today and with two small Tigers fans really hoping that a win is on the cards. We don't want to lose all these bums on seats.

Travelling more in hope than expectation these days but that's what being a fan is I suppose.

COYWs!
Only supporting teams beginning with a W.

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 09:10:04 AM »
Morning folks. A relatively mild day - great for Rugby. See you all there.

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 09:25:36 AM »
Morning everyone.
I think the W will come today.

andermt

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 09:26:04 AM »
Morning all, Weather not too bad currently in Coventry and looking forward to probably the best team we have put out for some time finally getting a much needed win.

Just hope they keep calm and start well as we seem to be chasing our tails quite a bit recently. Time for the senior players to show why they should be in the starting 15.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2019, 09:53:26 AM »
Morning all. Dog walked breakfast had and papers skimmed through. Relax, check Google maps - currently 2 hours 15 minutes journey time - then consider what needs to be in the car for the journey. Set off time in an hour and a half praying the journey does not end up being the 3 and a half hours for the bath match!

Hoping beyond hope for a W.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2019, 10:17:57 AM »
Morning all from a dull and cold Hastings. Being saying that a lot recently. Hoping for a turn round in our fortunes today. A win will make all the difference. Allez, allez, allez.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2019, 10:47:09 AM »
Morning all.

New Year, does our fortune change? Let's hope so.

Looking forward to meeting up with NWW and BG again today.

#COYW

mike909

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2019, 01:12:34 PM »
Afternoon all - TV for me, still unable to travel and have a nasty bout of man flu too....so all dinner prep for later sorted, coffee in hand and highlights on.

I think we can win, we don't need to be at 9/10 but a consistent 7.5/10 and reduced cock ups. Be good to see some leadership on the pitch and for us to be up for it from minute one....please!

Have a safe day, those travelling and care on that sofa for the rest of us!

Brandnewtorugby

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2019, 10:16:42 PM »
Evening all, and what a good afternoon it was, I didn't even get cross that the teenage car park attendants in car park C left one of the barriers down again...

Busy doing work on the house this morning so missed the morning all. Good to see some great performances. Cut out some of those errors and they will be quite a force. I get that we need playmakers to push the risk occasionally, doesn't stop the frustration when the forwards have done the hard work, only to immediately hand possession back! Wasps unbeaten this year!

Wiltshire Wasp

• Loving Coventry
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2019, 10:21:00 PM »
“ I didn't even get cross that the teenage car park attendants in car park C left one of the barriers down again...”

I am beginning to be peeved at that .... still a win and a new permanent job starting tomorrow - maybe 2019 will be a good year.
“In a world full of Kardashians be an Audrey”.

Brandnewtorugby

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2019, 11:36:04 PM »
Hope the job is going well Wiltshire Wasp. Yep, I asked my wife to take a pic on the way out as I want to contact the office and ask if they can make sure they open at least the two left hand barriers after the game, not just the centre one. Such a simple thing, but it really stuffs up the exit from the car park when only the middle barrier is open and I wouldn't be surprised if it has caused a bit of road rage as people jostle to get out.