Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Morning All  (Read 5425 times)

Tervueren

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Morning All
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2019, 10:49:32 AM »
Good morning all.
Dog walked now getting ready for trip to Ricoh, ready to make some noise. Hope we play well, something to carry back into the premiership,  and no injuries.  A win would be great, but does not seem likely.

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2019, 10:55:29 AM »
Indeed, good morning all.

Dog walked, got the paper, coffe time and head off to Hw to meet up with Trvor and Bryan at LS.

Today is all about showing competence. Do not miss tackles, do not drop balls. OK the opposition are far stronger than us but I will be happy if we can stop them getting a TBP.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2019, 11:04:17 AM »
Again morning all. Update A14 seems open and on route. Must have been an overnight bridge work.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Rutlandwasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2019, 12:06:12 PM »
Morning all,  first post on here , its cold and bright here in Rutland this morning , TRP brought ,coffee made and full of hope for a good performance today.

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2019, 12:56:45 PM »
Morning all,  first post on here , its cold and bright here in Rutland this morning , TRP brought ,coffee made and full of hope for a good performance today.

Welcome to the site!
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

WaspieMatt

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2019, 01:12:47 PM »
On my way to the Ricoh now. M40 is a bit gloomy but it’s warmed up a degree or two compared to how it was this morning when the sun was out.
Leinster will be hugely up for this but given we’ve got nothing to play for in terms of the competition this may free us up a bit and I’d like to think the fact there’s no pressure might result in a better performance than we’ve seen served up of late.
Can see us bagging 2 or 3 tries but I can also see Leinster grabbing 4 or 5!
Let’s just hope we don’t suffer any more injuries.

mike909

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2019, 03:03:52 PM »

Welcome and hi from a cold and grey Bristol, fingers crossed for a good performance!