Always a Wasp

Author Topic: TRP  (Read 2397 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
TRP
« on: February 03, 2019, 08:57:30 AM »
Lovely rebuttal to Haskell from the Secretary of Broadstreet. Saying how good the facilities actually are comparing them favourably with Old Albanians and Clfton (Sarries and Bristol). Doubt it will get the press circulation that the public seeking prat got.

Also Vailanu to wasps again mentioned.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
Re: TRP
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 10:08:04 AM »
Though Haskell was said to be Wasps through and through, he actually is only Haskell through and through. I sometimes wonder if he was actually popular with his clubmates?
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

RBB

• It’s like trying to tackle a snooker table!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 11:03:56 AM »
'My problems melt away when I jump in the cab and dig.' He is actually quoted as saying this :) !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6644245/My-haven-James-Haskell-England-rugby-player-33-home-Northamptonshire.html

Incredibly banal article, and then lo and behold....has he got a book out?

'Now I’ve written three books without a ghost writer, and I still read every evening before bed.'

As told to Angela Wintle. Cooking For Fitness: Eat Smart, Train Better, the new cookbook by James Haskell and chef Omar Meziane, is out now, £19.95
It was fine when I left it.....

BG

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 11:16:27 AM »
Lovely rebuttal to Haskell from the Secretary of Broadstreet. Saying how good the facilities actually are comparing them favourably with Old Albanians and Clfton (Sarries and Bristol). Doubt it will get the press circulation that the public seeking prat got.

Also Vailanu to wasps again mentioned.

Is there an online link to this?

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 11:57:50 AM »
I think you can get a link later in the week. Currently in the paper and I expect also in the online version. Sorry.
Let me tell you something cucumber