Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Daly is going  (Read 11577 times)

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
Re: Daly is going
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2019, 09:06:19 AM »
Cherchez la femme.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

BG

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2019, 09:31:35 AM »
I'm pretty sure he was living in or near Leamington? His girlfriend started a dog walking business and the number for that was based in Hill Wootton which is a village just outside of Warwick/Leamington.

I honestly think its purely because he was offered a good financial package (i.e. not just a good monthly wage but other benefits) with a successful team. Some other supporters are questioning the medium or long term stability of Wasps but Sarries are heavily reliant on  one person (now that the Saffa investors left)  who is owed a staggering amount of money.

At some point Nigel Wray's family (children) are going to say.. "enough is enough.. stop"

RBB

• It’s like trying to tackle a snooker table!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2019, 09:35:13 AM »
Perhaps, I don't suppose any of it matters as it is a done deal and we can't change it, and the actual facts are unlikely to come out. On a brighter note, Fekitoa looks like a massive handful for defending teams and I for one can't wait to see him in a Wasps shirt.
It was fine when I left it.....

wasps

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2019, 11:05:58 AM »

I used to drive all over the country for work, and then drive to the next place in the evenings.

Sure, it's possible and your can do it

However, now I don't really travel for work at all

No prizes for guessing which is better