Always a Wasp

Author Topic: No Rumours!  (Read 1487 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
No Rumours!
« on: February 17, 2019, 10:04:23 AM »
TRP devoid of Wasps rumours. 
Two things of interest - I didn't realise Tom Palmer was a defence coach in France. Only Div 2 and although he can stay he is considering options.
YY interview and as we knew he says he has potentially big decision next year as he is with Wasps until mid 2020.
Let me tell you something cucumber

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
Re: No Rumours!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 10:31:53 AM »
Critically for YY, his decision comes after the WC. As long as he shows willing (talks to the Welsh regions) he has every chance of being selected. After that, well, then he has a decision to make.

RiL account saying some really big news is due to break very soon (this week). He says it is is 'the biggest rumour in the history of RiL.' Not sure how big that is, as we all know, Saints fans can be a bit prone to hyperbole.

I suspect we have had all the shock team news by now. Dai just has to tie up what he is doing with academy to main squad promotions, and if he can get a few more backs on board. Most likely Kolpak elligible at this point, so they might not arrive until after or around the time of the RWC. In fact, the contracts may be top secret until they know if they get picked in their national squad in the RWC, and if they do, only after their team is knocked out (or plays in the final).

BG

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: No Rumours!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 10:56:31 AM »
Interesting to see the Tuilagi rumours are gathering pace.. I dare not go onto their forum though.