Always a Wasp

Author Topic: The endless thread  (Read 1602080 times)

DGP Wasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: The endless thread
« Reply #22200 on: October 12, 2022, 01:04:24 PM »
OK

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22201 on: October 12, 2022, 01:20:31 PM »
Computer

Sussex Wasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22202 on: October 12, 2022, 04:20:35 PM »
Bust and end of thread

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22203 on: October 12, 2022, 04:32:26 PM »
Well it's been great fun and it made over a million and a quarter viewings.  And you all kept me sane (more or less) thro' the pandemic.  Thank  you all so much.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22204 on: October 12, 2022, 05:29:37 PM »
VV has spent a lot of time and energy (and probably money) on running and maintaining this excellent Wasps' supporters web site. Far superior to Sports Network - not just the content but the people who post here. I've had a great time. It helped keep me sane through covid and lockdowns and I will continue to log on until I get an error 404 response which I hope never happens. I for one will continue to want to know about our players, wherever they go - other clubs (though wearing other jerseys will hurt to see) or with England or other international sides. Though I don't expect it will happen but England might just win the RWC hopefully with plenty of help from ex Wasp players.

Just sent you a donation, VV. Wish I could have done the same for our wonderful club.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Tervueren

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22205 on: October 12, 2022, 05:58:43 PM »
Well said

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22206 on: October 12, 2022, 06:58:43 PM »
VV has spent a lot of time and energy (and probably money) on running and maintaining this excellent Wasps' supporters web site. Far superior to Sports Network - not just the content but the people who post here. I've had a great time. It helped keep me sane through covid and lockdowns and I will continue to log on until I get an error 404 response which I hope never happens. I for one will continue to want to know about our players, wherever they go - other clubs (though wearing other jerseys will hurt to see) or with England or other international sides. Though I don't expect it will happen but England might just win the RWC hopefully with plenty of help from ex Wasp players.

Just sent you a donation, VV. Wish I could have done the same for our wonderful club.

Yep
Let me tell you something cucumber

Tervueren

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22207 on: October 12, 2022, 08:00:05 PM »
Affirmative

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22208 on: October 12, 2022, 08:02:31 PM »
Concur

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22209 on: October 12, 2022, 08:29:35 PM »
Yup

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22210 on: October 12, 2022, 09:27:08 PM »
Thank you all gentlemen for putting up  with me and being so kind and forbearing to an old biddy for all these years.  I must have driven you bonkers sometimes.  I really really do appreciate your kindness.  And you've all given me loads  of laughs - all of the right sort!  So very pleased I met you all.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22211 on: October 12, 2022, 09:34:32 PM »
Thank you all gentlemen for putting up  with me and being so kind and forbearing to an old biddy for all these years.  I must have driven you bonkers sometimes.  I really really do appreciate your kindness.  And you've all given me loads  of laughs - all of the right sort!  So very pleased I met you all.

Bonkers - yup 😀
Let me tell you something cucumber

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22212 on: October 12, 2022, 09:37:57 PM »

Yes it does seem a bit extreme for Derek to go this far so that we don’t have to read your ramblings!

Let’s hope something is sorted so you can still be our ‘grandma seated in the corner’ and we have to put you for a few more seasons

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22213 on: October 12, 2022, 09:44:18 PM »
Remember - this is the endless thread!

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22214 on: October 12, 2022, 09:50:56 PM »
Noted