Always a Wasp

Author Topic: FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ  (Read 42447 times)

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ
« on: April 13, 2017, 05:42:26 PM »
This place exists to provide a space for discussion about Wasps Rugby, and related subjects.  If what you are posting is clearly off topic please title it as such.

Please be nice, I hate harshly moderated forums, but personal attacks won't be tolerated.

Please try to avoid politics, and religion as subjects for discussion, it just gets heated.

Try to keep it all safe for work, people browse from all kinds of places, and we do not exclude under 18s, because they can love rugby too.

Have fun

VV
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 05:42:52 PM by Vespula Vulgaris »
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to the new and improved Once A Wasp forum
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022, 05:42:23 PM »
Sadly I feel the need to add to this post.  Recently we have lost at least one regular poster to the unpleasant, acrimonious arguments between fans of Wasps, and fans of CCFC.

It is the ardent wish of this forum that the two clubs learn to exist alongside each other in a manner that benefits both. Like it or not the clubs are both based out of the same city, and play at the same ground.  The success of one should be celebrated by the other.

And with that in mind any posters, new or old, Wasps or CCFC that post deliberately provocative remarks, that contribute to the unpleasant atmosphere will be banned.  If I'm feeling generous I may warn them first.  But I may consider that having posted this I already have.

If you want to argue find somewhere else.  If you want to discuss and debate, then you are more than welcome here.

Please don't think I am not serious.
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here