Always a Wasp

Author Topic: My thoughts on Kurtley Beale's influence on the team.  (Read 3175 times)

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
Re: My thoughts on Kurtley Beale's influence on the team.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 12:03:01 PM »
Whilst I was critical of some things, when I left my comments yesterday on the other place, I commented how good it was to see this flair in the team. I said how close they now looked to be gelling as a team, confident to do the offloads. But the first few minutes aren't the time to do that. KB has been massive. The team will tell you how much he helps in training. George was the same.

doog

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 01:11:43 PM »
Whilst I was critical of some things, when I left my comments yesterday on the other place, I commented how good it was to see this flair in the team. I said how close they now looked to be gelling as a team, confident to do the offloads. But the first few minutes aren't the time to do that. KB has been massive. The team will tell you how much he helps in training. George was the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doog

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 01:14:16 PM »
Oops. Apologies for requoting NWW pointlessly. I agree wholeheartedly with the inspiration that KB brings, he may not have set the Prem alight with play himself, but his skill levels have certainly got the players around him thinking the same way. Great stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk