Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Newcastle V Wasps: Post match thoughts.  (Read 2266 times)

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
Re: Newcastle V Wasps: Post match thoughts.
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2021, 12:05:31 PM »
Alastair Eykyn tweeted.

Joe Launchbury reinforced his status as Wasps’ heartbeat. Alfie Barbeary is a hungry man, and post-op, remains a force of nature.

Pretty much sums it up :)
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2021, 07:52:50 PM »
Second half was a major improvement. We did leave some points out there, but it should boost confidence ahead of the Bath visit. With Dan, Jacob and Paolo back next week, I fancy we can continue the resurgence.

Horusthewasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2021, 09:23:30 PM »
Second half was a major improvement. We did leave some points out there, but it should boost confidence ahead of the Bath visit. With Dan, Jacob and Paolo back next week, I fancy we can continue the resurgence.

Heathen we have 2, possibly 3 home games, before Bath visit. Or did you mean Sale?

I agree the return of the trio should put us in a better position but I am concerned with our tighthead prop situation which has largely been our Achillies’ heal at scrum time.

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2021, 11:23:39 PM »

Heathen we have 2, possibly 3 home games, before Bath visit. Or did you mean Sale?

I agree the return of the trio should put us in a better position but I am concerned with our tighthead prop situation which has largely been our Achillies’ heal at scrum time.

Yes, Sale. getting ahead of myself there!