Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Attendance at Tigs Match  (Read 6820 times)

andermt

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Attendance at Tigs Match
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2021, 09:38:38 PM »
Mine have come through today

MarleyWasp

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2021, 11:55:31 PM »
Mine came through today too, 21 rows in front of where I sit. Not exactly over the moon about it.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2021, 11:33:40 AM »
Seen an email which suggests will be complete on Tuesday. 
Let me tell you something cucumber

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile

RogerE

• Old Wasps Player (Not saying which team and when!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2021, 02:55:46 PM »
Notification has arrived - says they are being posted!

We've been moved down about 10 rows and across about 5 seats, so won't be sitting in line with centre this match - but who cares we're going to the rugby!

bigad82

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2021, 04:19:48 PM »
Off Wasps Facebook page.
WASPS
The Ticket Office is extremely busy so please bear with us..
⚫️Completed a Season Member survey? Your response has been received & your tickets guaranteed
⚫️Seats are still being allocated. The lead booker will receive an email once your seats have been processed.
(this was today at 2.30 ish)

ArleyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2021, 07:13:57 PM »
Just received my seat allocation.  Moved from west stand 10 mtr (Blk E) row R to east stand 5 mtr line just under the roof. Having "donated" more than £1000 to help the Club I am NOT IMPRESSED. I have, without fail, occupied my seat for every home match since Wasps moved to the Ricoh and if I see green and white in my seat at the match it will be the last penny I contribute to the money machine Wasps has become. 
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 12:57:26 AM by ArleyWasp »

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2021, 07:03:00 AM »
Just wondering if everyone has been moved out of the West stand, looked on the weekend games it seemed as if most clubs had those sort of areas around the tunnel / changing room sparsely populated by presumably those closely connected to their bubble to keep it secure in line with Prem rugby / Covid regs?
Your swap doesn't sound like for like either way.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 07:13:55 AM by Chunky24 »

andermt

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2021, 07:26:13 AM »
I also sit in the West stand (E) and have been moved over to the East stand (19), a bit lower than I would have liked (row C), our seats in the west are as low as I would normally want to sit, but at least it is still close-ish to the 10m, I expected to get moved as we sit just behind and to the side to the Wasps Dugout so would be in prime seats for support staff etc.

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2021, 07:29:56 AM »
Just received my seat allocation.  Moved from west stand 10 mtr (Blk E) row R to east stand 5 mtr line just under the roof. Having "donated" more than £1000 to help the Club I am NOT IMPRESSED. I have, without fail, occupied my seat for every home match since Wasps moved to the Ricoh and if I see green and white in my seat at the match it will be the last penny I contribute to the money machine Wasps has become.

Understand your concerns. It is, however, a one off game.

I did not renew after 19 years last time around. I have have always had a seat around the halway life whether it be at AP or the Ricoh. I am undecided as to whether I buy a new ST come next season.

For Saturday, I bought a general sale ticket and will be in the gods in the W corner of the North Stand. Different perspective on the game for sure, but it's only for one game.

These are exceptional times.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2021, 08:21:50 AM »
Consider yourself lucky that you can get and see a live game. Since my ST days at Loftus Road, my disabilities have progressed to the point that even just getting to the ground would be an impossible struggle, let alone watching a game.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

andermt

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2021, 08:42:37 AM »
I've been buying tickets for the 2 away games as well, no choice about where to sit for either of them, although I think at Irish I could have paid more for a side ticket in the try area, very much the luck of the draw when you bought them as to what you got, both matches I ended up behind the posts, at Saints was a reasonable way up so decent view, at Irish I was in row A, so had to keep looking round the players warming up, plus everything happened at the other end!

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2021, 09:41:30 AM »
I don't know if we're doing the same thing, but at Irish every other row was left unoccupied, and so that's going to be problematic if preferred seats happen to be in a row that needs to be left clear.
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

Tervueren

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2021, 10:03:00 AM »
The person who sits in front of us has his normal seat, so probably we are moving, not heard yet. However, if the worst thing that happens to me as a result of a global pandemic is that I get worse than usual seats for a match at the Ricoh then I consider myself pretty lucky.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2021, 10:32:19 AM »
The person who sits in front of us has his normal seat, so probably we are moving, not heard yet. However, if the worst thing that happens to me as a result of a global pandemic is that I get worse than usual seats for a match at the Ricoh then I consider myself pretty lucky.

Well said.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!