Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Wasps Injury News  (Read 1186 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Let me tell you something cucumber

Horusthewasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Wasps Injury News
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2021, 07:31:22 PM »
So Launchbury & J Willis should back in time for the Christmas Cracker game against Irish. Would be interesting to see if either (or both) could possibly be ready a tad earlier & be in contention for the HC fixtures in mid-December …

Would of liked to get an update on West, Barbeary, Mills & Minozzi too.

RBB

• It’s like trying to tackle a snooker table!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2021, 07:35:04 PM »
The silence on Mills worries me, when you consider that some of the injuries that are being reported on are massive in terms of impact and we are seeing updates, his broken foot seems to linger on and on. There was an opinion that he was made of glass, prior to joining, I really hope that point of view is wrong.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 07:42:41 PM by RBB »
It was fine when I left it.....

HDAWG

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2021, 08:28:13 PM »
The silence on Mills worries me, when you consider that some of the injuries that are being reported on are massive in terms of impact and we are seeing updates, his broken foot seems to linger on and on. There was an opinion that he was made of glass, prior to joining, I really hope that point of view is wrong.

Yeahhhh and the academy promotions make me think 12 will be for the taking given Gopperth stepping back a bit (Not retiring) and Mills is definitely made of glass.

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2021, 07:30:05 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Willis comes back a bit early but I think Launchbury will take his time. Agree about Mills. We really need some game time from him this season.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2021, 07:46:12 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Willis comes back a bit early but I think Launchbury will take his time. Agree about Mills. We really need some game time from him this season.

I would hope that the coaches and doctors are strong enough to tell him - no. This is his second big one at a still young age so he needs bringing back carefully.
Let me tell you something cucumber