Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Head of security contact  (Read 2175 times)

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
Re: Head of security contact
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2021, 12:50:27 PM »
Does anyone here know the name of the Head of Security at the Arena? I would like to contact them to understand the justification for the now robust pat down we are given when entering the ground. More I’d like to know the justification for patting down a 9 yr old. Not just a pocket check but full head to ankle pat down.

Surely you don't need to pat down a 9 year old...........................................Just pick him up by his heels and shake him. See what falls out of his pockets. ;) ;) ;) ;)
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2021, 01:21:03 PM »
Does anyone here know the name of the Head of Security at the Arena? I would like to contact them to understand the justification for the now robust pat down we are given when entering the ground. More I’d like to know the justification for patting down a 9 yr old. Not just a pocket check but full head to ankle pat down.

Surely you don't need to pat down a 9 year old...........................................Just pick him up by his heels and shake him. See what falls out of his pockets. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Presumably found 2 conkers, a catapult, 3 toffees and a frog?

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2021, 10:37:15 PM »
Laughed out loud at that.  Thank you.

welsh wasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2021, 10:41:04 PM »
Presumably a dead frog?

backdoc

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2021, 11:39:15 PM »
Same happened to me 4 years ago in Agen. Two long queues, and I was with my 9 yr old daughter.

We got to the front, and they would not frisk her as it was the man queue [large black man, small white daughter] so she was forced to go unaccompanied into the female queue. Neither queue had any notices.

Fortunately a lady saw sense and took her under her wing.

When we got in there was the usual French shambles re buying tokens for drink and food. Tokens cannot be exchanged for money etc etc. You have limited idea about how much everything costs, so whatever you buy you end up with worthless tokens at the end. No change.

Anyone planning to go to the World Cup - think hard about it. i will probably travel to a bar in the city involved, but with this system I won't go to a game.