Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Rugby Inside Line  (Read 2425 times)

Brandnewtorugby

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Rugby Inside Line
« on: June 26, 2018, 07:26:15 AM »
Really seem to be stirring the pot more than usual. The most unusual bit being the outcry at Lima, with the outrage that something he said was not in their opinion accurate. Then the irony of posting a rumour about Ricoh being for sale! One rule for one...

Cannot help wonder if someone has been pushing an agenda against Wasps behind the scenes. Seems a bit of goodwill is missing somewhere. Hopefully we can get a good decision in court today, sort the naming rights (which I suspect may be behind the 'Ricoh for sale' rumour) and get Ash sorted to draw draw a line under some of those issues.

Right, now to work out how remove RIL from my Twitter feed. I will get my rumours from elsewhere, or perhaps just try to be a bit more patient and wait for official announcements!

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
Re: Rugby Inside Line
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 07:55:23 AM »
I suspect that his 'rumour' is not that the Ricoh is up for sale, but that the naming rights are, as the timing coincides (approx 3 weeks ago) with Wasps appointing an agency to handle this. I would call this poor 'journalism'.

There is an alternative rumour site on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/RugbyGold

Trevs Big Tackle

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 11:59:25 AM »
Clicked on the Rugby Gold link and their most recent activity is a tweet at Lima about the royal wedding "controversy" and a retweet of the RIL Ricoh sale post!

So, maybe alternative but it's the same old crap!

Trevs Big Tackle

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 01:56:42 PM »

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 10:24:32 PM »
Good god his jibberish has formed an article in the Mail!
Let me tell you something cucumber