Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Leicester  (Read 965 times)

wycombewasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Leicester
« on: December 17, 2022, 04:03:51 PM »
how boring are they, I only watched to see Atkinson but Iv'e lost interest now, is Borthwick the man to lead England, I watched Toulon with a smile but that's changed to a scowl.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Leicester
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2022, 04:04:43 PM »
how boring are they, I only watched to see Atkinson but Iv'e lost interest now, is Borthwick the man to lead England, I watched Toulon with a smile but that's changed to a scowl.

Big +1 - now watching Viaplay Challenge Cup match.
Let me tell you something cucumber

jamestaylor002

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2022, 04:06:28 PM »
I started to watch from the 30th minute, thinking I'd support Clermont. However, seeing Charlie in the wrong shirt felt awful, so turned it off.

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2022, 07:31:11 PM »
You have to give Borthwick some credit for turning Tigers around results wise. That said I think he’s a terribly unimaginative selection as England coach. In terms of Tigers they win a lot of games again. But the Prem is now dominated by them, Exeter, Sale and The Cheats. The Cheats actually play the most rugby now but all in all it’s just dull. I’ve not watched much Prem stuff recently but with the news of us re-emerging I’ve watched a few Euro games this weekend, trying to focus on Wasps ex players. What it proves is you can play good stuff AND win. It will be a long time before the prem comes round to that way of thinking however.

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2022, 09:13:05 PM »
I was so thrilled by the rugby that I watched a recorded 'George Gently' and 'Meet my in St Louis' (again). Both were excellent.