It might be that there's likely little to report at the moment other than "situation is the same as before".
I'd imagine the next time we will hear from Wasps will either be:
1) We have secured X stadium to play at.
2) We have assembled a squad of players and coaches.
3) Our first game is on X date, against X, playing at home/away.
This is obviously staying positive!
So far there has been very little from the rumour mill which could mean a best case scenario that they sare running a very tight ship, worst case that nothing is happening.
Ref your points:
1) Even if we are running a very tight ship, there's to many on the other side of the transaction to keep it quiet for long. Someone will either want to brag to a journalist to show they are in the know, or someone who doesn't want us there will leak to try to get it stopped. This thought does not feel me with much confidence, and I'm usually a glass 3/4 full person.
2) I can't see them signing more than 1 or 2 players before the rumours start going round. Again, someone will want to curry favour with the press or a family member innocently will let it slip. I can see a coach being signed up with much in the way of rumours, but again being open to family members or some other innocent remark.
3) At some point the Championship has to publish next years fixtures, there's that I suppose.
Overall I find the lack of official and unofficial information rather dispiriting.