General Category > Wasps Rugby Discussion

Time for positivity.

<< < (2/45) > >>

Neils:
It is still a very big IF.

NellyWellyWaspy:
We have only provisional approval from the RFU, so that has to move to definitive. For that to happen, we need finance and a ground.

I suspect they will happen within hours of each other. The ground is likely sorted, so I would wonder why it is taking so long to get the full finance in place? The longer it takes, the less confident I would be. And I am already less than 50% confident.

Neils:

--- Quote from: NellyWellyWaspy on January 14, 2023, 09:01:06 PM ---We have only provisional approval from the RFU, so that has to move to definitive. For that to happen, we need finance and a ground.

I suspect they will happen within hours of each other. The ground is likely sorted, so I would wonder why it is taking so long to get the full finance in place? The longer it takes, the less confident I would be. And I am already less than 50% confident.

--- End quote ---

The Christmas/ New Year holiday period could have much to do with it. That and RFU slowness in dealing with this.

If nothing is released by the end of January then I will be worried. 

Westy68:
I really have minimal confidence that we will be back, at the end of January that will be 0

Shugs:
 :) This has cheered me up in a bizarre way. Thread title to post 10 - how to change a direction. Don’t disagree with the sentiments really but I think I’m up at 75% it will happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version