Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Done Up Like Kippers  (Read 1658 times)

Hymenoptera

• Trevor Leotas Twin
    • View Profile
Done Up Like Kippers
« on: January 18, 2020, 02:49:53 PM »
Is the thread title on their board. I question whether any other team has supporters like them, ..I honestly doubt it, they take 'morons' to a whole new level. Its sooo bad I felt compared to share it.

...is what Saracens have been.

This former rugby supporter now re-defines himself as a Saracens supporter, and only and strictly a Saracens supporter. The rest of English elite rugby can go @#$%& itself.

I'm looking forward to a visit to Goldington Road next season (always a pleasure) but when Sarries are back in the Prem, no away games for me. The bitter, envious clubs who have so shafted Sarries will not see another penny of my money. My away budget will instead be spent on a couple of trips to see my second-favourite club, ASM Clermont Auvergne.

I have been at every final Sarries have been in but, if Sarries ever get to the Prem final again, I'll not be there. Why? Because the gate money gets "smoothed" across the entire Prem, the @#$%&.

I will not even support England anymore. I'm supporting France in the 6N.

@#$%& you English rugby, @#$%& you to hell.

wasps

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Done Up Like Kippers
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 02:54:52 PM »

The irony being that they have so few traveling fans that their money makes little difference.

If ever there was a personification of a Prize Prick, it'd be the author of that post

There's just no understanding at all from some Saracens supporters

Old Geezer

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 02:57:22 PM »
Call that Sarries fan a "moron" and he thinks it is a compliment.

Old Geezer

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 02:59:15 PM »
That Sarries fan reminiscent of some of the stuff we have had from CCFC posts!!!!!

Willie

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 05:36:36 PM »
I think a lot of what we are seeing is the result of ethical drift, where an individual, or group of individuals, gradually, over time, shift their moral standards in line with small changes that in isolation don’t seem that serious. Those small changes accumulate into something bigger, something those same individuals would probably find ethically unacceptable if they were faced with it in one big step. Then when forced to face the fact that ‘they’ have been complicit in a clear ethical breach, you see all sorts of excuses and odd rationalising.

That and the arrogance of being the dogs bollocks for so long and thinking you're untouchable.

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2020, 08:46:36 PM »
It's everyone else that's been done up like kippers. Trying to compete against an overblown squad that contravenes the rules and as a result fields endless internationals week after week. The salary cap is a fantastic idea and those that seek to ignore it deserve all they get.