Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Saracens  (Read 2700 times)

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
Re: Saracens
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2023, 10:43:25 AM »
Just like the Russian Athletics Federation I suppose. Took decades for them finally to be dealt with ? sort of.

Yes, but like all sports ruling bodies, accommodations will be made to allow cheats to prosper. It has always been thus, and will always be. One would like to believe that they believe in redemption, but we all know it is all about money in back pockets.

Most people can be bought, for the right price. Ask Melania Trump (or Ivana before her). But, if you want me to shut up about this, ?10 will do it (I am cheap).

backdoc

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2023, 01:55:35 PM »
I don't think the Trump family is in the same league as the Bidens. You read the wrong newspapers!

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2023, 02:15:43 PM »
I don't think the Trump family is in the same league as the Bidens. You read the wrong newspapers!

Read????

Newspapers???

Gaz

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2023, 11:34:11 AM »
Good mate of mine is a Saracens supporter, ex STH when they played at Vicarage Rd. He put a celebratory message and picture on social media after their win - nothing redemptive, just celebratory - and I replied with "so pleased they have got a return on their investment".

Don't want to fall out over it so we will avoid the topic of rugby for a while. Because my club is no longer he will never have the moral high ground, never mind the systematic and proven level of cheating that went on, and to many still goes unpunished.