Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Mark Rigby  (Read 4301 times)

Sting

Re: Mark Rigby
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2019, 11:15:01 AM »
this thread is overtly political.  You will find fans who are across the political spectrum on this site and even if they different political views they have rugby and Wasps in common.  I didn't like the fact that the original post survived on this site but I also deplore the political responses.  IMHO this and all political posts should be banned and removed.  Anto Labour and anti Tory posts have no place on this site.

+1

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2019, 11:16:41 AM »
this thread is overtly political.  You will find fans who are across the political spectrum on this site and even if they different political views they have rugby and Wasps in common.  I didn't like the fact that the original post survived on this site but I also deplore the political responses.  IMHO this and all political posts should be banned and removed.  Anto Labour and anti Tory posts have no place on this site.

This with knobs on. I didn't like the original post nor the immediate response. Wasps are a broad church AND probably far broader now we are in the Midlands.
My vote goes to any political or religious poster being warned then banned. There is always more than one side which has merit.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 11:44:17 AM by Neils »
Let me tell you something cucumber

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2019, 12:03:02 PM »
Agreed.

Ive locked this thread so the discussion cannot continue, but left it so Becks sees warning.

From now on No Politics and No Religion
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here