Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Bath Tickets  (Read 1438 times)

JonnyD

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Bath Tickets
« on: February 23, 2020, 02:06:58 PM »
I’ll be back in the UK from overseas in the Falklands this Easter and going to my first Wasps game with the family since a Connacht preseason game in August 2017 at the Ricoh.

Looking at Bath tickets at Twickers and they only have a few blocks for sale at the moment. To anyone in the know are they being opened up slowly with more to come in the coming weeks?

Also, maybe because I haven’t been in the UK much in recent years, but isn’t £32 for an adult ticket a little steep if Bath want to fill the stadium?
Any advice greatly appreciated

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
Re: Bath Tickets
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 02:15:26 PM »
£32 is not a bad price if it is the bottom tier. As to the rest. I have no idea. I have come to dislike HQ as a place to watch games.

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 02:23:35 PM »
We paid £20 per adult for ours in middle tier corner and just a fiver for kids through the England rugby ticketing site rather than Bath, just had another look now and loads of £20 tickets on there.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/rfu/EDP/Event/Index/2626

JonnyD

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 05:22:50 PM »
Cheers Chunky, see the £20 tickets are a little higher up on tier 2, makes a massive difference being at that price with the five of us, nephew and my parents coming along compared to thirty something

DGP Wasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2020, 10:07:13 AM »
Also in the middle tier @ £20 / £5 kids.  Looks like the top tier is not being opened at all for this one as it stands as there is zero availability across the board there.  I'd say middle and lower tiers have all gone on sale and what you see there is what's left. 

AKWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2020, 12:17:10 PM »
I bought my tix very early and while they had a deal on (6 tix for the price of 5) they were the £20 ones with limited availability. Wasn’t much of the ground open even when they first went on sale.