Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Adopt A Tiger Ad  (Read 5020 times)

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Adopt A Tiger Ad
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2020, 02:54:34 PM »
Now it appears they are playing in black next season, strange days....

https://www.leicestertigers.com/news/samurai-launches-iconix-220s-shirt

If this is the case then it is a major deviation from the norm?

Says at the end of the article kit designs to be revealed at a later date, this seems to be just the "technology"

RBB

• It’s like trying to tackle a snooker table!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2020, 03:17:17 PM »
That will teach me to read to the end, and not just look at the pictures
It was fine when I left it.....

baldpaul101

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2020, 04:50:23 PM »
I have to think that's a press release, which doesn't tell supporters anything important about the new shirt, like its design & price, but hopes desperately to take peoples mind of the contract problem going on in the back ground....

RBB

• It’s like trying to tackle a snooker table!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2020, 06:04:53 PM »
I have to think that's a press release, which doesn't tell supporters anything important about the new shirt, like its design & price, but hopes desperately to take peoples mind of the contract problem going on in the background....

I agree everything their PR machine is putting out seems to be avoiding the elephant (or lack of Tigers) in the room. Regardless of fitness levels in some respects Manu, Eastmond, Veainu, and appearances, etc. , it is a complete car crash. The board still appears to be in a huddle and haven't made it totally clear - in terms of where next, as the players aren't officially called out. As I see it they have no way back - if they capitulate then the rest of the squad who agreed to what is effectively a deferral (it is reported) will be pretty hacked off and two opposing camps will emerge (destroying what slim morale is left), or they tell everyone the board didn't mean it - unlikely. I agree with some of the posts in the parallel thread on here, pervious displays of arrogance mean there is limited sympathy. Borthwick must be wondering what he has walked into, taxi for Steve?
It was fine when I left it.....

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2020, 06:16:07 PM »
Manu Tuilagi, Telusa Veainu, Kyle Eastmond, Greg Bateman, Noel Reid and Jordan Taufua players leaving Tigers.
Let me tell you something cucumber