Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Advice required  (Read 2999 times)

ocwasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Advice required
« on: August 20, 2020, 03:58:45 PM »
I have not received any emails from the club about the season ticket options or the BT pass. I have tried email, and phone calls (no response), visited the Ricoh today, all locked up. Any advise on how to make contact or get some attention gratefully received, desperate not to miss the game tomorrow.

Raggs

• Global Moderator
  • Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Advice required
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 03:59:49 PM »
I have not received any emails from the club about the season ticket options or the BT pass. I have tried email, and phone calls (no response), visited the Ricoh today, all locked up. Any advise on how to make contact or get some attention gratefully received, desperate not to miss the game tomorrow.

Twitter?

Tervueren

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 04:03:12 PM »
Which email did you use? I emailed info@wasps.co.uk yesterday and did get a response, albeit after a few hours.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2020, 04:03:37 PM »
From the Official Site - News

If you have tried the email included below as Raggs says they seem to answer Twitter but I have got them on the phone recently too.

Season Members: Credit/Refund Email and BT Sport Match Passes

Date: 14 Aug 2020
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button

Credit/Refund Email

All Season Members and Seasonal Hospitality purchasers have now been contacted via email asking them to choose which option they wish to select to use their pro-rata credit, along with information regarding dates by which to apply, as well as the process and timescales for any refunds to be made.

Note: If your account is linked to another member, correspondence will currently only be sent to the main email address on the account.

BT Sport Match Passes

We recently announced that the Club has teamed up with BT Sport to offer 2019/20 Season Members free of charge access, via the BT Sport App, to all Wasps home games played behind closed doors. To confirm, this offer is for HOME matches only – Season Members will not receive a BT Sport Match Pass for this weekend’s game against Northampton Saints or any other away matches.

Early next week we will email all Season Members an invitation so they can apply for a BT Sport Match Pass. The email will contain a code called a BT Sport Match Pass ID. Please register for a BT Sport Match Pass as soon as possible after receiving this email. To register, simply visit bt.com/matchpass, select the match (this must be the Wasps Rugby home fixture), and then enter your Match Pass ID exactly as it appears on the email you received from us.

If registering in advance of the match, you will receive an email confirming your successful registration straight away. This will be followed by a second email containing your BT ID username and password no less than two hours before kick-off. You will need these details to log in to the BT Sport App.

If registering less than six hours before kick-off, then your BT ID credentials will be displayed on bt.com/matchpass as soon as you have successfully registered. You will also be sent an email confirming these credentials.

Please note that you will be emailed a unique Match Pass ID for each Wasps home game. A full BT Sport Match Pass guide will be available on the Wasps website next week.

Receiving Emails

We can only email those Season Members we have a valid email address for and who are opted in to receive communications from us. If you have not received an email regarding the credit and refund process, please check your spam/junk folder and ensure your permissions allow you to receive emails from us. If you are still experiencing problems, please email info@wasps.co.uk

If you believe you are eligible and would like to receive an email invitation to apply for a BT Sport Match Pass, we will need to have a valid email address for you and you will need to be opted in to receive communications from us.
Let me tell you something cucumber

ocwasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2020, 04:11:03 PM »
Which email did you use? I emailed info@wasps.co.uk yesterday and did get a response, albeit after a few hours.
Hi Turvueren, I did use the info address, yesterday, now think the problem may be at my end, thanks everyone for the responses and advice, lucky to be part of the Wasps family

Tervueren

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2020, 08:18:57 PM »
Hi Turvueren, I did use the info address, yesterday, now think the problem may be at my end, thanks everyone for the responses and advice, lucky to be part of the Wasps family

Good luck catching the match

Raggs

• Global Moderator
  • Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2020, 08:27:18 PM »
If they don't sort it, there are other, less legal options, to catch the game. Need to be careful with all the ads, but it's not a bad viewing quality.

Hymenoptera

• Trevor Leotas Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2020, 08:40:31 PM »
If they don't sort it, there are other, less legal options, to catch the game. Need to be careful with all the ads, but it's not a bad viewing quality.
Not all the adds are bad  8) ..unless your watching on a work laptop of course..career limiting

BG

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2020, 12:43:27 PM »
Myself and NWW have been juggling logons for later on to watch the game.

After a bit of blind searching.. BT are casting tonight's other games on their extra channels.

If you have a BT Youview TV box (and I'm presumming this is the same with a Sky box with a BT sub) the extra channels aren't near the main BT sports channels..

Wasps is on Channel 452 (as opposed to the noprmal 409) on the BT YouView box if you don't want to bother with casting from a laptop/phone to your TV

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2020, 12:54:31 PM »
On your computer, BT Sport Extra 3 is here:

https://www.bt.com/sport/watch/live-now/bt-sport-extra-3

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2020, 12:55:15 PM »
On Sky it is BT3 red button dead easy.
Let me tell you something cucumber

DGP Wasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2020, 05:38:01 PM »
On Virgin it's also on BT Sport red button, but this can only be accessed through your box at home. Not available on their TV Go service. And I'm away so won't be able to watch. 🙁

Beasties

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2020, 08:25:17 AM »
Ok so what am I doing wrong? I have a BT Youview box but there's no channel 452 on it?

BG

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2020, 09:16:28 AM »
Do you have the normal BT Sports channels of 408 - 410?

Beasties

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2020, 09:32:35 AM »
Do you have the normal BT Sports channels of 408 - 410?
No I don't, I just leave the box to do its autoupdates which it does from time to time. Do I need to do a retune? I pay for BT Sport on Sky fyi.