General Category > Wasps Rugby Discussion

Morning all!

(1/2) > >>

Chilham:
The lovely Mrs. Chilham and I had planned to travel to Bristol for the weekend and had booked a nice hotel some time ago. Unfortunately, we had to cancel, so I'll be searching for a good match-stream later.

We have a houseful with both kids visiting for the weekend.  Daughter from not too far down the road and son from his Army post in Germany.  Confit duck ready to go for straight after the match.  Speaking of which, I'm wondering which two teams will turn up today.  The Bristol who beat Bath and push title-challengers, Chiefs all the way, or the the Bristol that leaks 40-50 points at home to Sequins and Sinners.  Will it be the Wasps who force-it, drop the ball over the line and concede tries at will, or the Wasps where you never know where the next threat is going to come from.  Maybe a little of both. 

Either way, a five-point win would steady the nerves and set us up for a tough couple of closing matches.

Going out for a ride this morning.  Safe travels to those heading to Bristol.

Come on ... you Wasps too-loo-rye-aye!

Raggs:
Morning Chilham et al!

Bit of a different day to the norm for me, half days work from home (holidays in Israel are a day and a half :D), then potentially off to friends (my wife and son will be going, it depends on if I've finished work if I go).  Could mean that I miss the game, but I plan on fully charging my phone, so at worst I should be able to watch on my phone.  Chance my host may be happy enough to watch too, he's watched an international game with me before, and the other husband that'll be there could be interested in watching too (as could his son, monstrously big kid, bit chubby, but plays water polo and is very fit, trying to get him to play rugby!).

Bristol need 12 points now I believe.  2 5 point wins and a double bonus, or 3 straight wins.  Of course, that assumes Wuss get no more points.  They'll be going hell for leather, but I reckon if we get some points on the board early, their heads will drop.  Unfortunately we seem to typically go down by 3 before we wake up.  Still, should be a 5 pointer.

Raggs:
VV what's the policy on posting links to streams here?

Vespula Vulgaris:
Raggs, go for it!

Morning Raggs, Chilham, and everyone.

I'll be trying to watch the game among the usual family commitments I have at Easter. On the plus side there will be loads of other adults to help with the kids, but on the minus side I suspect I'll be sitting down to dinner at about 3pm...

Ah well, what will be will be. I fully expect us to win this comfortably, but I've been a wasps supporter for long enough to not take any win for granted.

#COYW!

NellyWellyWaspy:
cicfree will have it on as it is on NBC Gold. If you know how to kill the popups without going to a pr0n site. Being a web software programmer and support manager, I find it easy. Use the browser Inspector (on Firefox it is Ctrl + Shift + I), identify the HTML container for the add and delete it (simply hit the delete key).

Anyway ...

'Morning All'. From a sunny, blue skied South Warwickshire. The Bluebell Wood across the road is looking fabulous, even if the owner has decided to close it all off with barbed wire and start logging the trees. Can't make Bristol, so Internet it is. Mrs NWW and Miss NWW will be with me at my father's 16th Century farm house outside Warwick for our 'traditional' Easter Roast Leg of Lamb lunch. His Orchard is full of flowers as usual; and the bees are everywhere. Life doesn't get better than this, except if Wasps later on brought 5 Eggs back from their Egg hunt in Bristol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version