Always a Wasp

Author Topic: 'Struggled to sleep' - Jacob gets Lee's backing after shaky Sale showing.  (Read 1203 times)

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
Bobby Bridge reports:

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/rugby/jacob-umaga-wasps-rugby-news-18842478

I particularly like the final paragraph in the report.

Sounds like Jacob will be starting against Bath. I guess we'll find out on Sunday.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 11:25:48 AM by Rossm »
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Good news. Both in being picked and caring so much.
Let me tell you something cucumber

DGP Wasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
I guess we'll find out in about an hour.

Will we?  Was wondering that this morning.  Saturday/Sunday teams are always announced as noon on Friday, but we're in uncharted waters with this Bank Holiday Monday game.  Team may not be announced until Sunday.

I guess we'll find out in about 40 minutes! :)

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
Bobby now tweets that the team announcement will be on Sunday and not today as he said previously. Will correct my original post.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
The sort of thing I'd expect from Umaga. At 22 he'll be having more than a few dodgy games to come. It's more important that he's the type to learn from them which I think he is. He should definitely start against Bath and my bet is he'll have a good game.

coddy

• Wasps Rugby Supporter
    • View Profile
I have to applaud Blacketts comment that he'd rather Umaga went for and missed the odd touch finder (going for a 5 mtr lineout) than playing it safe and kicking it out on the 22 yard line.