Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Wasps to host fans at the Ricoh IF they reach the semi-finals - at home or away  (Read 1221 times)

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 12:28:17 PM by Rossm »
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

BG

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Could they use the 10 - 15 corporate window boxes that actually face onto the pitch.. (west stand). Technically people wouldn't be in the stadium due to the double glazed sliding doors.

40 or 50 people in each, a buffet and complimentary drinks. I'd sign up to that.

jamestaylor002

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
I'd definitely be up for going! Anything to support Wasps both in sporting and business terms.

Bloke in North Dorset

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Could they use the 10 - 15 corporate window boxes that actually face onto the pitch.. (west stand). Technically people wouldn't be in the stadium due to the double glazed sliding doors.

40 or 50 people in each, a buffet and complimentary drinks. I'd sign up to that.

Short answer: no, of the round ball game is anything to go by.

@OliverDowden
 look at the absolute state of this. Wealdstone fans can gather in the club house at the stadium to watch the game on TV, while the game is being played on the pitch outside. The windows must be blacked out. You literally have no idea what you're doing. #LetFansIn

https://twitter.com/talkSPORTDrive/status/1310931629209251841