Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Morning All!  (Read 2937 times)

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Morning All!
« on: May 06, 2017, 09:20:23 AM »
It's been an unsual few days in the VV house.

On Thursday night I had a phone call from my wife round about the time she was due to be getting home from work.  I wasn't concerned as she'd said she was going to vote on her way back so my be a bit late.

Turns out she'd popped into the local Tesco to use the loo and had slipped on something on the floor that someone had spilled and now her arm really hurt.

At 3am when we were finally released from A&E it turns out she'd broken both her wrist and her elbow. 

She isn't allowed to drive now and so instead of her working and me looking after the kids, I am down at the office looking after things while she spends the day trying not to be in too much pain at home.

So apologies for not being around much...

I am oddly calm about today's match.  I firmly believe we can win it, and win it conclusively.  But I also believe we could completely choke and Sarries could do a number on us.  If I'm being honest, I think the latter is probably more likely.  Ive seen nothign revently to suggest we can recreate the form of the Valentines day massacre.

So here's to being proven wrong!

#COYW!

Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

Raggs

• Global Moderator
  • Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Morning All!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 11:47:21 AM »
Morning all!

VV sounds terrible, I hope the healing process is a quick one! Send all our best wishes.

I'm going to be very disappointed if we lose this one, and annoyed.  Just hoping that isn't the case!

Brandnewtorugby

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 11:51:47 AM »
Morning all, best wishes to your wife VV.

Nerves jangling, in a conference so must be brief, cannot get to the game, but have given our season tickets to a Wasps legend (1998-2000) and his family so they went to a good home. Will be watching in the hotel, safe travels, makes yourselves heard.

COYW!
Not So

Harry the wasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 01:06:30 PM »
Morning. Hope your wife is feeling better VV. Just about to leave and it feels strange going to a Wasps home game on a Saturday. We are taking a young lad from the village to his first game so hopefully by 6 this evening we will have a home semi and a new convert.

COYWs
Only supporting teams beginning with a W.

Doctorkmt

• Wasps Rugby Fan, part time troll
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 02:57:12 PM »
work finished at 2. Down the park with the kids. Back in time for ko. Completely indifferent at the moment about the game. Hope we play well with minimal unforced errors.
@doctorkmt