Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Let's start a Match Thread  (Read 11195 times)

backdoc

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Let's start a Match Thread
« Reply #105 on: December 15, 2020, 08:39:22 PM »
IMO Hymenoptera behaves like the pub drunk.

Eventually, people go to another pub.

Wiltshire Wasp

• Loving Coventry
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2020, 09:07:21 PM »
Either that or the drunk is banned.
“In a world full of Kardashians be an Audrey”.

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 15, 2020, 10:27:44 PM »
IMO Hymenoptera behaves like the pub drunk.

Eventually, people go to another pub.

In this, you aren't helping.
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

BG

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2020, 02:57:09 PM »
I suspect Hymen is a bot.. at just over 1000 posts karma over 50.. smite just below that figure. Those numbers aren't matched in terms of volume or ratio for the rest of us. VV.. Raggs have the highest.. Neils.. Rossm.. great contributors.

Most of us have a love/hate of 90/10.. so Hymens figures .. in the words of Alan Turing.. don't compute

Hymenoptera

• Trevor Leotas Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2020, 04:41:15 PM »
This is an exchange of views, squabble police with time on their hands are not required, plenty of other threads require input.

Your opinion and a pretty unnecessary comment to another poster = exchange of views

Other posters saying your post came across as spikey / petty = squabble police
So your choosing to ignore Backdocs contribution are you just to join the fanfair..well done

baldpaul101

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2020, 04:54:48 PM »
VV, I would suggest this thread needs closing before anyone else embarrasses themselves further

Hymenoptera

• Trevor Leotas Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2020, 05:08:01 PM »
I suspect Hymen is a bot.. at just over 1000 posts karma over 50.. smite just below that figure. Those numbers aren't matched in terms of volume or ratio for the rest of us. VV.. Raggs have the highest.. Neils.. Rossm.. great contributors.

Most of us have a love/hate of 90/10.. so Hymens figures .. in the words of Alan Turing.. don't compute
You know I'm not because you have DM'd me..so nice try. If your a stat man, start a thread and find out why the numbers are what they are.

What they do display are aside from haters like Backdoc, who by the way has a net neutral on the people that like or dislike his opinions(19/19), or Wiltshire suggesting I get banned, which is frankly an embarrassing statement and who's like or dislike numbers don't lend to a particularly meaningful contribution, people also like my contributions, given the 50+ positives, which must represent something?
This board is built on varying contribution, it doesn't have to all 'yay COYW'. You like, you dislike, you contribute or you move on by..these are freely available options. The day I start to call people names or get personal then by all means bring me to task, but in over a 1000 contributions it hasn't happened once. I'm going to give an opinion, that's the point of this board and it shouldn't have to be dressed up in fluffy stockings just in case someone chooses to take offence to it because they have nothing better to do.

If i refer way back to what started this mass debate, my opinion is that there is no credibility to someone offering me their expert analysis having watched a 5 minute highlight show and I stand by that. I also assigned credit when said individual states they subsequently took the time to watch an entire match...so what is the issue exactly? I took no offence to the catty remark about my 'computability', which appears ignored by all.

Hymenoptera

• Trevor Leotas Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2020, 05:08:38 PM »
VV, I would suggest this thread needs closing before anyone else embarrasses themselves further
Timing is everything  ;D