Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Toulon to contest decision  (Read 1631 times)

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Toulon to contest decision
« on: December 19, 2020, 08:56:42 PM »

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Toulon to contest decision
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 09:18:25 PM »
Consider an appeal. Don't blame them considering and it depends on the answers they get. Toulon are always fun.
Let me tell you something cucumber

will311293

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 12:20:43 PM »
I reckon its Toulon trying to pull a fast one. If all players were re-tested and came back negative and regulations were followed to letter of the law and agreed by the governing body of the competition, then on their head be it if they decide not to play.

In no way am i questioning their integrity for not playing as at the end of the day, its their families well being but you can't call for cancellation or reset every time something comes up.

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 06:49:57 PM »

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 07:58:03 PM »
Glasgow issuing complaint about Exeter
https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/exeter-chiefs-face-complaints-over-4820777

Was reported yesterday in the Sunday Times so probably true. I think they should because they are the hurt party. Not only getting a 28-0 defeat because of exeter's lax methods but also having the Christmas Edinburgh match cancelled so a double whammy.
Let me tell you something cucumber

MarleyWasp

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2020, 08:05:46 PM »
Judging by what Alec Hepburn (https://www.instagram.com/p/CI_oVNKlM4M/?igshid=b3drdtk2i45y) and Harry Williams (https://twitter.com/IssieAtch/status/1340569564967542785?s=19) have posted on Instagram over the past few days, I can't see any Exeter insistence that they do take Covid seriously and have strict protocols in place holding much weight in the court of public opinion.

BG

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2020, 08:59:21 PM »
Hepburn is entitled to his opinions. I'm presuming he posted it because Exeter have been feeling a bit of heat. I don't think his opinions on wider issues (tin hat brigade or the enlightened) should be a reflection on what Exeter have just experienced with positive tests. I'm amazed that more clubs haven't had similar mini-outbreaks. I can't help but feel the euro comps aren't helping matters.

Refs/officials.. tv crews.. journalists.. club squads en masse travelling here there and everywhere.