Always a Wasp

Author Topic: CCFC  (Read 12438 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: CCFC
« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2021, 07:22:35 AM »
I’m not sure how the concessions work in and around stadium  . Is it a case of tills go to a central place so % of purchases are paid to stadium ,or is it a pure rental payment for the day?
  For the bistro and new sports bar must be a rental direct to stadium , as how would you calculate sales on a day that are due to a match or to event in exhibition hall . Indeed what cut off time would you say on a Saturday was supporters in these places before it was deemed new evening trade?

Think the biggest gain for CCFC could actually be Cark park income and ,depending on agreement, the corporate prawn sandwiches.

By the way , jealous Neils , you’ve been mentioned a couple of times of SBT !

I stopped looking at that vitriol when they moved to Birmingham.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Wombles

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2021, 07:31:35 AM »
Coventry being successful works both ways. If they remain in the championship or push for the prem then by proxy our income streams increase as does theirs. As I have mentioned before we need the stadium to look more and more like our rugby stadium with the permanent fixtures and fittings reflective of that, however on match days having the stadium converted temporarily to sky blue with flags, coverings etc so our tenants feel at home should also be achievable.

wasps

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2021, 11:18:26 AM »

What's happened with previous legal fees? I've always thought that the party which "loses" a case has to cover the legal fees.
However, I assume that if you appeal then those fees get carried over.

Are the fees still in limbo pending the European case?

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2021, 02:08:07 PM »

What's happened with previous legal fees? I've always thought that the party which "loses" a case has to cover the legal fees.
However, I assume that if you appeal then those fees get carried over.

Are the fees still in limbo pending the European case?
Good point, don’t recall anything being said . Wouldn’t have thought they would be in limbo as technically European thing is a complaint at this moment not a court appeal or referral.

Lwasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 16, 2021, 11:16:09 AM »
And Wasps aren't actually the target of the complaint, they are merely an interested party. So if Wasps choose to run up legal bills it's probably on their own account regardless of outcome.

Brandnewtorugby

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 16, 2021, 12:22:07 PM »
Making the stadium busy has to be a good thing for the club regardless of direct payments. Increasing the purchasing power for goods and services, as well as greater appeal for sponsorship.