Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Red button?  (Read 1301 times)

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Red button?
« on: September 27, 2021, 08:43:44 PM »
Does anyone know if the Falcons game is on the red button on BT Sport? I know we're not one of their "main" games but they showed everything there last season. Not sure if that was an ongoing thing or just a Covid initiative?

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Red button?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 08:46:34 PM »
Think I heard on BT yesterday that if you are a subscriber you can watch on the App all Prem Rugby.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 09:49:57 PM »

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2021, 07:17:01 AM »
Thanks.

wycombewasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2021, 11:22:55 AM »
I've just looked at their channel schedule for Saturday and it's only showing Leicester vs ES, I don't know if they change that on the day, have to check, but there are other ways to watch live if you know were to go' not that i do.

Raggs

• Global Moderator
  • Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2021, 11:51:07 AM »
I've just looked at their channel schedule for Saturday and it's only showing Leicester vs ES, I don't know if they change that on the day, have to check, but there are other ways to watch live if you know were to go' not that i do.

If you can let me know! I used to know the other ways, but I struggle to find anything but the broadcast game now.

Bloke in North Dorset

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2021, 11:58:06 AM »
I wasn't really paying attention but I didn't see any other games on the App on Saturday.

Given that crowds are down I'd be surprised if clubs would allow it, without a special payment. During Covid it made sense for both parties to allow all games to be shown live.

wycombewasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2021, 12:30:48 PM »
Hi Rags
I couldn't possibly recommend you use free streaming sites such as vipboxtv or rugbystreams.me as there is some dodgy content on them and you have to be a bit savvy. I would never go near them when BT are not showing a Wasps game.

Raggs

• Global Moderator
  • Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2021, 12:43:33 PM »
Hi Rags
I couldn't possibly recommend you use free streaming sites such as vipboxtv or rugbystreams.me as there is some dodgy content on them and you have to be a bit savvy. I would never go near them when BT are not showing a Wasps game.

I would never visit those sort of sites, and have never done so in the past. And I definitely haven't noticed the fact that the sites that I normally don't visit, that include those you've not recommended, weren't showing the other games (only the main televised event).

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2021, 01:36:39 PM »
FWIW: I subscribe to Peacock TV which, amongst lots of other things, show all Prem games live. However you need to have a US credit card to set it up. Not impossible to arrange but it can be a bit of a faff.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!