Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Match Thread  (Read 4869 times)

Heathen

• View Profile
Re: Match Thread
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2021, 02:10:49 PM »
On the plus side, the emergence of Dan Frost as a Premiership standard hooker is highly pleasing. His attitude is imressive.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2021, 02:46:48 PM »
On the plus side, the emergence of Dan Frost as a Premiership standard hooker is highly pleasing. His attitude is impressive.

Yes indeed. We have 3 terrific hookers: Tom Cruse (32), Gaby (23) and now Frostie (24). I wonder if Dan will get called into the England squad in the not too distant future? Sad to say, but TT has not been missed at all.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Covkid40

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2021, 06:54:26 PM »
On the plus side, the emergence of Dan Frost as a Premiership standard hooker is highly pleasing. His attitude is impressive.

Yes indeed. We have 3 terrific hookers: Tom Cruse (32), Gaby (23) and now Frostie (24). I wonder if Dan will get called into the England squad in the not too distant future? Sad to say, but TT has not been missed at all.
At the start of the season I voiced my concerns about the hooker position. I said cruse couldn’t play every game, Gaby wasn’t good enough and we just didn’t know about Frost. How wrong I was and how pleased I am to admit it. Gaby seems to have ironed out his errors and is at the moment very consistent, Frost is a revelation and must be pushing to be first choice and Cruse is as dependable as ever just unlucky with his concussions. Oh to be so stocked in other positions.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 06:56:25 PM by Covkid40 »

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2021, 10:23:24 PM »
Things change quickly don’t they. A few weeks back we were patched up at hooker with short term signings and loans!