Always a Wasp

Author Topic: WLR and Nathan rumours  (Read 1713 times)

Brandnewtorugby

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
WLR and Nathan rumours
« on: September 24, 2018, 02:31:57 PM »
Not liking the speculation about these two leaving the club at the end of the year or sooner. Nathan I think was the Mail as leaving at the end of the year, WLR immediately.

I think Phil (or JP) on the egg chasers pod said he heard from a trusted source that WLR will not be coming back to Wasps after the internationals. This might explain his willingness to come back and play for us, to either show commitment (and Dai what he offers despite being away more than expected on international duty) or stick rigidly to his contract.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 03:33:32 PM by Brandnewtorugby »

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
Re: WLR and Nathan rumours
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 02:43:01 PM »
There is an article in today's Telegraph headlined "Willie le Roux is happy to put the miles in for Wasps in win over Sale".

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union/2018/09/23/willie-le-roux-happy-put-miles-wasps-win-sale/

Here is a brief extract from the article:

Young hopes Le Roux, 29, comes through South Africa’s final two games to figure in the next month’s European Champions Cup fixtures.

Dai certainly expects him back.

Nathan's contract is up at the end of the season - sounds like agentspeak to me.

SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
Re: WLR and Nathan rumours
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 03:06:03 PM »
Equally, Dai has pretty much said to Nathan, if you want more money, it isn't happening, and you need to make your mind up quickly, not like Cips did, because Dai will want to start recruitment to replace him. In effect, Dai has said, I want you, but at no ore money. Sign now at the price on offer, or leave.